2012 jsw tdi fuse box

harrower

TDI
2012 Jetta Sportswagon
Manual doesn't list fuse locations in the fuse box. Manual said contact dealer? Anyone have a fuse diagram?

THANKS

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
Dub owner manuals have been that way for years. Some of the things VW does are really baffling sometimes.:confused:

Before you take any fuses out, take some high resolution pics of both fuse boxes and the relay panels so at least you will know what size fuses are in what position.

Take your VIN down to the Dealers Parts Department and see if they will print you out some fuse charts. Let us know how helpful the Dealer is.

Probably the best advice I can offer is to buy a Bentleys manual.

WindsorFox

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta
Check this thread out, post #8. I'm not sure if it'll help you or not.

http://www.myturbodiesel.com/forum/f19/12v-dc-connector-front-back-not-working-13381/

Nope, not even close. I found a PDF download link either here or another forum and it at least has the correct pictures. But either I can't count or the descriptions are off. Not completely sure which yet. But to me that's inexcusable to not have an explanation somewhere. It's worse than Nissan saying in the manual for the Murano I had under procedures for changing external light bulbs "Consult your dealer." I left a message today about the horn toot with the door lock that wasn't returned, I'll ask the service guy when I call back.

Roshermoore

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW DSG sunroof
Bentley Manual

Complete fuse diagrams are found in the Bentley manuals. Available on e-bay and Amazon.:)

WindsorFox

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta
Thanks for the info, see I saw a Bentley manuals link at Ross Tech but glanced it thinking who TH wants a manual for a Bentley other than a mechanic that works on them?? LOL