What did you do to your mk6 Jetta today?

sandmansans

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta
Stage 2 Econo and DSG tunes from Malone along with DPF Delete a couple weeks ago.

Gloss black 19" MRR HR2 wheels and 225/35-19 tires, wet sand and ceramic glass coating done this past weekend!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Wow, sharp looking ride! I'm a big fan of black on black. The car doesn't even look like a mk6 jetta anymore!
Do you plan on adding thr smoked gli tail lights? Would give it a nice touch I think!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

sandmansans

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta
The side picture it looks like an impala the newer kind some police agencies look. Like I said great looking ride.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mxracer291

Vendor
TDI
2000 VW Jetta TDI
I agree, that was my goal... I've never actually liked the mk6 jetta. I intend for my winter project to be putting complete GLI trim on this car. Interior and exterior!

bennybmn

Veteran Member
TDI
(Formerly) '11 Jetta 6 speed, Alltrack 6MT
Thanks. A couple of years ago, the dealer replaced my tips due to some weird service bulletin, maybe some folks were getting burnt, I dunno... but the new ones are pitted and crappy lookin already. Thinking about replacements.

abaron

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta Trendline+
Took her flying...

Okay, not really, just had great light at the airport before my friend took us up in his Piper Tri-Pacer (not the plane in the picture)

A few days ago we did a 1200km road trip from Vancouver to Edmonton. 5.6l/100km, would have liked better but we weren't going slow either (and had to traverse the mountains)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Had to replace the right side front inner wheel house ....Because of a broken piece hanging down there was all kinds of nasty stuff back in the tear b the mud flap....

mxracer291

Vendor
TDI
2000 VW Jetta TDI
Taped off a silver pin stripe on the tops of my interior trim pieces and painted the rest black to match the theme of the rest of the car!

Stage 2 Econo and DSG tunes from Malone along with DPF Delete a couple weeks ago.

Gloss black 19" MRR HR2 wheels and 225/35-19 tires, wet sand and ceramic glass coating done this past weekend!

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Had 30K service yesterday on my 2015 Jetta TDI SEL opened the trunk today and they had spilled DEF Fluid and a white crystallized line......Pissed

Last edited:

jcart

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg TDi Malone Stage 2, Rawtek.
Had 30K service yesterday on my 2015 Jetta TDI SEL opened the trunk today and they had spilled DEF Fluid and a white crystallized line......Pissed
That is why I do this task myself with the none spill jug!

j

jcart

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg TDi Malone Stage 2, Rawtek.
VeeDub makes a bottle that is leak proof and refillable to replenish the reservoir with fluid. Really no excuses to spill aside from poor workmanship.... I'd be wanting a new liner, fluids nasty stuff and corrosive too.

Sorry for your experience Tomo...

voilsb

TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
I had some complications with the CP3, but finally got it installed!

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

andreigbs

Veteran Member
TDI
N/A
Not much action over here lately, huh?

Nothing extraordinary, just completed an oil change & filter, new fuel, air, and cabin filters.

LiquiMoly 507 Long-life oil with MANN filters all around.

No VCDS used to prime fuel, and no issues whatsover.

Drove to work this morning with a FE average (computer calculated) 42.5 MPGs. Not too bad for a DSG and into $hitcago traffic.