Please. somebod build and market a CCV solution!!!

tstoehr

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2002, Black
I have a Provent and just investigated installing it. I'm sorry but it doesn't seem to fit reasonably into my A4 Golf and I'm uncomfortable with doing it myself. On the other hand, the Cat 2-micron filter kit was a breeze.

How about somebody marketing a real TDI CCV filter solution?

I know old_navy has one but he won't build any. Can't somebody build and market an effective, easily installed solution? Complete with instructions and all of the proper hardware. I don't want to go elephant hose or race pipe but I don't want my intake and intercooler clogged up again either.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
PVC CCV <-- here is a thread with a couple of PVC CCV solutions. easily fabricated for less than $30 in parts.

tstoehr

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2002, Black
Re: Please. somebod build and market a CCV solutio

Still hoping for a pre-packaged, well engineered solution. Something that would not have huge hoses running across the engine like the Provent. And something that I wouldn't have to worry about melting or being eaten by CCV vapors or worn apart by contact with vibrating engine parts. Yes dammit I want it all! And this being America, someone should be willing to make it and sell it to me!

Luv My 02 TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta MK5(2010) and MK6(2015)
Re: Please. somebod build and market a CCV solutio

I ordered a tubing bender last week and will attempt to bend soft copper tubing for my ORIGINAL ECLIPSE air oil separator.

I will take pictures if it works out and pictures if it doesn't.

I wish I could find a tubing shop that would do Stainless Steel lines.

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
I have one. I call it:

"Use your right foot assertively and clean intake every 100-120K miles: No Worries."