Coolant Heater

peteman

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf TDI 504 000 km and 2003 Golf TDI 225 000 km
Get a zerostart (tdi heater) www.tdiheater.com. I think they cost $99 Cdn with free shipping. Super easy to install, directions on this site. This should get your TDI started at -45 celsius. Put some fuel additive in the tank as well to prevent gelling.

auld

Veteran Member
Hi, I visited the site , but it appeared to me that it was 99 US $ and 10.95 US shipping for the tdiheater. Could you point me to the place for 99 CAN$ and free shipping ...?

thanks
Sean

dlb

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Reflex Silver Golf
Terry had the deal going for quite a while, he posted info about it. If you didn't get in then its too late ?? Its still a great product, don't let the shipping be the deciding factor - its a great product.

MECAMINO

TDI
1997 Passat TDI
I purchased mine at Canadian Tire $65.00 (employee discount) thru a friend. Automotive department can do a search for a part number - I'll try to find my original package - all you need to buy is a heater core hose with a 90 degree in it

Darren_J

Veteran Member
TDI
MK 4 TDI
I purchased mine at Canadian Tire $65.00 (employee discount) thru a friend. Automotive department can do a search for a part number - I'll try to find my original package - all you need to buy is a heater core hose with a 90 degree in it
What type of heater was this? Zerostart? All the parts guys I spoke to at CTC were about as useful as a case of hot beer. I ended up getting one locally for about $74 from Acklands on Talbot Rd.