My Black MK4 Golf (4 dr)

jhuroleye

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf GLS TDI MKIV
lol wasn't a question of buying them from you... a qustion of how much you ended up paying... and that i want a set...

DumpInfo

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf TDI
lol wasn't a question of buying them from you... a qustion of how much you ended up paying... and that i want a set...
Originally I thought it was a little odd (considering where you live ;)) but I ended up getting my set for $500 but believe I lucked out cause of it's condition.

jhuroleye

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf GLS TDI MKIV
really!? after the headache i just went through replacing the heater elements... i would much rather just buy some leathers.. .lol.. even if it requires some rewiring... that stuff i can handle... wires and electric are my thing..

DumpInfo

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf TDI
really!? after the headache i just went through replacing the heater elements... i would much rather just buy some leathers.. .lol.. even if it requires some rewiring... that stuff i can handle... wires and electric are my thing..
yeah, you're probably better off! new mod coming soon :)

jhuroleye

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf GLS TDI MKIV
can't wait :) i just fixed my damn ESP light coming on after 10 min... found a broken wire under the battery.. so glad it's finally fixed.. been like that since the day i bought it :) oh and i replaced my o2 sensor... with a bosch for ~$50 :) working fine for now :)

DumpInfo

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf TDI
Wined and dined over the weekend. Here's how she sits at the moment...maybe someday I'll get her on coils or just a decent set of shocks, struts and springs...

Peezay

TDI
Mk6 Jetta TDI Highline
I just picked one up just like this but with tan interior.. Getting coils in a few weeks.. Not sure which wheels to go with yet. Nice job!

DumpInfo

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf TDI
I just picked one up just like this but with tan interior.. Getting coils in a few weeks.. Not sure which wheels to go with yet. Nice job!
Thanks. Oh nice kind of like the beige interior look too. It will pop more if you keep the wheel the same colour. As for coils I'm thinking of getting JOM's or Raceland's. Kind of trying to figure out the how to avoid the heavy shipping costs to my front door. Gonna look more into it.

DumpInfo

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf TDI
Replaced both headlights on the red dub today. Thanks to youtube tutorials it's saving me breaking any clips :)

Should up some new pics of the black dub...these days she's on new wheels!