Window Motors for Power Folding Memory Mirrors

benmarks

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS Sedan Platinum Gray
I have read through the threads for connecting power folding memory mirrors. I have a 2004 Jetta. Will these parts work for the window motors:

1C0959801B 03E
1C0959802C 03E

I guess what I'm really asking is whether the "03E" matters since I guess that means they're for a Seat.

Matt-98AHU

Loose Nut Behind the Wheel Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI, 2005 Passat wagon, 2004 Touareg V10.
Do you have the central convenience control module to match? It seems the power folding mirrors come on cars that also have power memory seats and climatronic, which would also give them the ability to automatically dip the passenger side mirror when in reverse.

And, oddly, the auto dipping part requires the power memory seat module to function along with the correct central convenience module. I'm assuming to have the power folding option, you'd also need at least the correct central module and of course the switch.

benmarks

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS Sedan Platinum Gray
I am assembling everything right now. Do you mean a CCM from a Seat to match these motors or the 1C0 CCM? I have power memory seats from a Jetta GLX and the appropriate Kufatec harness to wire them. I should have the 1C0 CCM since I have a 2004 CAN-BUS car. I am ordering the mirror wiring kit from Cascade German that comes with the switch. And, I have the "G" mirrors, parts 1J1857507G and 1J1857508G. From what I understand, the other things I need are the window motors that go in the doors. The part numbers above match the ones listed in the main forum guide, except for the "03E." That thread doesn't mention anything else that I would need.

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
I think you can just swap Passat B5.5 window motherboards into your window motors.

I have lots of parts from where I was toying with idea of doing this, let me know if you’re looking for anything specific.