02 Golf ALH w/ Mods

HillFolkIdol

TDI
99.5 Black ALH 5-speed Jetta(SOLD), Silver 2001 ALH 5-speed Golf, 2009 CR 6-speed Jetta (Sold) 01 996TT
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I would like to sell my 2002 Golf that I was in the process of building for my now ex :cool: There are a lot of brand new parts on it and I realize I will be losing a lot of money. I don't have the time to part it out and honestly I have lost interest in this car. It has the potential of being a pretty badass ALH Golf.
PRICE: $4,000 OBO
The car has 120,XXX miles (battery is out of it on a trickle charger)
Work that has been done:
Timing Belt, Water Pump, Thermostat done at 120,528 miles (just before I bought it and I have receipts)
The following work was done by myself and has ZERO miles on it: (When I say ZERO, I mean ZERO. I did the work and never registered the car. I have other cars that have become priority)
  • Subframe Bushings
  • Swaybar Bushings/Brackets
  • SS Turbo Oil Feed Line
  • EGR Block off kit/ Race Pipe
  • Shocks/Struts/Springs/Mounts/Hardware (Koni with custom lift in front and Jetta Towing Springs in the rear)
  • All Gaskets/Oil Change
  • Air Filter
  • Vacuum Hoses
  • TT Short Shifter/Bracket/Bushings
  • Leather Interior with power front seats out of Jetta.
  • Wheel Bearings
  • GTI Spindles/Calipers
  • New Brakes
  • 520 Injector Nozzles
  • Alternator
  • Battery
  • Carpet
  • Sound Insulation under carpet
The Bad:
  • Car smells funny (I replaced the carpet and sound deadening material under the carpet. I didn't do that great of a job installing the new carpet, but it is NEW)
  • The body is a 4/10. No damage other than scratches and minor rust. I was planning on respraying it.
  • Tires need to be replaced. I was planning on running larger tires with the lift.
If interested please text or call me @ 845-235-4089. I am not on this forum all that much anymore. I will have photos soon or upon request. The car is located in Danbury, CT.

Last edited: