www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > South Central Regional States

South Central Regional States Local discussions for those on the South Central US. (Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas)

Old September 1st, 2015, 15:51   #1
White Passat
Veteran Member

Smile Found a great wheel alignment in Austin TX area

If you are looking for a shop to do suspension work and wheel alignments in the Austin area, check out Jerry's Wheel Alignment. He did an alignment on my '13 Passat after I bought new tires last night. $60 for a 4 wheel thrust alignment while I waited today. I used to do work like this a thousand years ago and Jerry did not skip anything. Jerry also drives a TDI. Small independent shop which is what I like to support. Cheers

Jerry's Wheel Alignment & Tire Balance
100 Pflugerville Pkwy, 78660 512-990-0721
Old September 2nd, 2015, 17:04   #2
Lightflyer1
Veteran Member

Thanks I may be needing one soon for my new Beetle TDI.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 05:48   #3
kzoc
Veteran Member

Great... Now if I could find one south, that would be fantastic!
kzoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2015, 09:00   #4
325_Guy
Veteran Member

TDI(s): MkV Jetta

Good to know! Been looking for an alignment shop around Austin that did a better job than your typical shop. Thanks for the info!
MIB2 PQ Stereo System w/ Navigation and CarPlay
325_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2015, 08:39   #5
jseeley

TDI(s): 85 Golf

if you're looking for something south definitely check out Soulspeed. especially if you have a lowered car or need a track alignment. Collin is the man!
jseeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2015, 08:25   #6
Lightflyer1
Veteran Member

I went to Jerry's yesterday after getting my suspension refreshed and 2" lift done. "John" pretty much ignored me the whole time. He saw me standing there at the counter from the back but kept fiddling with things in the back door area. When he finally came forward he slid a clip board in front of me and said fill it out and have a seat. He said they could have me in and out in an hour. After filling out the form I just sat there for about 15 minutes. Another person came in and said they had some issue with their car and he and "John" went out to look. After about 10 minutes they came back. "John" never said another word to me. When another customer came in and "John" helped them by looking at their car, I left. Spent about 25 minutes sitting there being ignored. I won't be back there again.

Last edited by Lightflyer1; November 6th, 2015 at 08:26. Reason: spelling
Lightflyer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2015, 09:00   #7
325_Guy
Veteran Member

TDI(s): MkV Jetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightflyer1 View Post
I went to Jerry's yesterday after getting my suspension refreshed and 2" lift done. "John" pretty much ignored me the whole time. He saw me standing there at the counter from the back but kept fiddling with things in the back door area. When he finally came forward he slid a clip board in front of me and said fill it out and have a seat. He said they could have me in and out in an hour. After filling out the form I just sat there for about 15 minutes. Another person came in and said they had some issue with their car and he and "John" went out to look. After about 10 minutes they came back. "John" never said another word to me. When another customer came in and "John" helped them by looking at their car, I left. Spent about 25 minutes sitting there being ignored. I won't be back there again.
Damn. Wonder if the owner is a member here. I know there's more than a handful of TDIers in the area...reading this could cause quite a bit of lost business.
325_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote