What did you do to your MK7 today?

Smevans

TDI
'15 TDI| 78' Datsun 280Z (Sold)
Removed the Golf badge today. I think the rear looks perfect now.

Asmerrill

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Blue Silk Golf TDI SEL
Where'd you get those pedals from? I'm looking at the clear bra as well what did that run you?

I got them from the dealer. Used a 10% coupon and got them for around $160. ECS has them selling by the each but they are on back order indefinitely so you have to buy the kit.

The clear bra was $700. Worth every penny.

Samcar222

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Salsa Red JSW TDI
That looks awesome.. Can't tell if road Golf or rallye Golf :D Stick some huge mud flaps on it and you have a WRC car!

Caseyb476

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SE 6spd man
I'm still trying to find a giant spoiler for the rear. But I guess this is FWD so I need a giant spoiler on the hood?

Caseyb476

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SE 6spd man
Snow wheels/tires and splash guards.

Could have gone with 60 sidewalls, but the gearing already seems tall. And I wish the front splash guards were as long as the rear, but I am happy anyhow.

These Winterforce tires were LOUD on my Tacoma, but I can't even hear them on the Golf. :)

evoxd

TDI
soon
Snow wheels/tires and splash guards.

Could have gone with 60 sidewalls, but the gearing already seems tall. And I wish the front splash guards were as long as the rear, but I am happy anyhow.

These Winterforce tires were LOUD on my Tacoma, but I can't even hear them on the Golf. :)

Looks great! Love the rally wheels. What size wheel? 15 in?

Asmerrill

Veteran Member
TDI
Got her back from the dealer after my airbag module fiasco and gave her a much needed wash.

yerny

TDI
2015 VW Golf TDI SEL
I can't take credit for what VW did, but my car was born on Veterans Day. That just makes my TDI SEL 6-spd Reflex Silver Golf more special to me since I'm in the military. Should be driving it in less than 4 weeks.

Thanks Chris!

Bryan

Korab

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 golf TDI SEL 6MT w/ lighting and driver assistance package
I'm going to purchase mine today and finally take it home.

Korab

Veteran Member
TDI
getting clayed and waxed and sealed today, snow tires and spacers mounted tomorrow.

cmschmie

TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE 6MT
getting clayed and waxed and sealed today, snow tires and spacers mounted tomorrow.
I took advantage of Autogeek's 25% off sale on Black Friday to do the same when my baby arrives (minus the snow tires). Hopefully the boat will pull into port sometime today.

Korab

Veteran Member
TDI
I took advantage of Autogeek's 25% off sale on Black Friday to do the same when my baby arrives (minus the snow tires). Hopefully the boat will pull into port sometime today.
ceramic tint going on this weekend. 35% sides, 20% back.

Asmerrill

Veteran Member
TDI
Love it. I have mine sitting in boxes waiting to be installed. Did you add the wiring and coding to get the amber turns to work?

Not yet. I'm gonna try to find a shop that will run the wiring for me. I can't get over thinking that there has got to be a better way. Just wish VCDS was translated. It would be much easier to figure out if there is in fact a better way.