2002 Jetta TDI 5speed 230k miles Selling my 2002 TDI with 230k miles 5 SPEED manual t

VDUBjettaTDI

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
Selling my 02 Jetta TDI with 230k miles. I've gotten 45-48 miles per gallon and had this car for a bout a year and bout it with 205k miles. It's loaded with power windows, locks, sunroof, heated seats, cd changer and leather seats. Since I bought it I replaced the glow plugs, ac compressor, alternator, starter, battery, front rotors and pads (i have new rotors and pads for the rear that will come with the car, 25% left of the pads now). Tires have about 40% left on them.

There is a crack on the windshield at the bottom where the wipers sit, you can't see it from inside the car.

I'm asking $6000 but am open to offers. PM me if you have any questions. Vehicle in Locust Grove, VA.

Last edited:

VDUBjettaTDI

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
A receipt came with the car for a timing belt and water pump from April 2010. I got the car in June 2011. I figure the worst case scenario it was driven 20k miles in that period so my guesstimate is that it's due to be replaced in about 15-20k miles. I still have the receipt and it doesn't have rollers or anything else on it besides the WP and TB so I'm not sure if they were changed as well.

annaaron

TDI
2002 new beetle
I'm interested as well, and oddly enough already have plans to come to Virginia to visit a friend in Charlottesville. Can you please call me @ 707-874-8750 and let me know if it is still for sale? I'll PM you as well. Thanks, Anna

KITEWAGON

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg Exec, 2014 JSW
You folks are responding to threads for cars that are over a year old. I don't think they are still for sale.