FS:98 porcelain blue tdi 4800 obo

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
It will NEVER sell for what you're asking-$2000-$2500 tops......and why anyone wants a car that already is low to drag the bottom on the ground is beyond me.....best bet is ebay or craigslist-us cheapasses here know these things and what they're worth.......

sonic reducer

TDI
1997 passat tdi
It will NEVER sell for what you're asking-$2000-$2500 tops......and why anyone wants a car that already is low to drag the bottom on the ground is beyond me.....best bet is ebay or craigslist-us cheapasses here know these things and what they're worth.......
it's on coilovers, you could probably lift it if it would make you feel better. surely this isn't the first time youve seen a low VW?
around here that car would be worth WAY more than 2500.
good luck with the sale.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
I've seen'em,and the roads around here you wouldn't want'em. If it was rust free,yes,it would be worth more-and definitely more on the west coast. He isn't specific on his comment"normal MK3 rot issues"- are there any holes in rockers/doors/strut towers? Some states are picky on rust and holes,luckily NYS isn't,or I wouldn't be driving mine now. If it was priced in reason,this car would be gone by now.At least the OP is getting some bumps TTT........