Online Source for VW/Audi OE Part Numbers

Prophet

Trying to swap in some Mk.VI GTI parts to my Mk.VI Golf TDI and I need some part numbers. Any good sources online?

-Pete

DieselFahrer

TDI
2003 Jetta TDi wagon
http://www.vagcat.com/

Prophet said:
Trying to swap in some Mk.VI GTI parts to my Mk.VI Golf TDI and I need some part numbers. Any good sources online?
-Pete

Go to :

http://www.vagcat.com/

You must first register.

After that, there is an online version of the VW ETKA ( Ersatz Teile KAtalog)
you can use after logging in.

mech644

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Golf, '14 Touareg
FYI-m I tried the vagcat route a month ago, before I new it a virus/bot whatever the f_ck swooped in and just about ate my pc in about .000001 secs, local pc guru/geek had to comepletely start over with OS and such. Go to vagcat at your own peril.
ECS has both US and Euro VW p# database on its site, also offers a plug in to search their database from other websites.
I'm pretty sure ETKA is fee based, unless there is a free version.

Pelican18TQA4

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta Hybrid
greekdubber said:
lol thats so old half those parts have been superceeded or discontinued............go get yourself a new copy of ETKA/ETOS
How does one get a copy of ETKA/ETOS? I have searched Google far and wide and though lots of hits come up, nothing ever seems to pan out for an updated version.

Damn True

Veteran Member
TDI
None yet
mech644 said:
FYI-m I tried the vagcat route a month ago, before I new it a virus/bot whatever the f_ck swooped in and just about ate my pc in about .000001 secs, local pc guru/geek had to comepletely start over with OS and such. Go to vagcat at your own peril.
ECS has both US and Euro VW p# database on its site, also offers a plug in to search their database from other websites.
I'm pretty sure ETKA is fee based, unless there is a free version.
ECS?

Not finding it. Do you have a link?