2003 tdi $2750

03CharcoalJettaTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
03 jetta
2003 tdi $2750 Sold

I am selling my 2003 Jetta TDI. I bought the car in 2009 with 84,000 miles and I have driven the vehicle since. The car has 243,000 miles and is diesel and averages about 42 mpg. All maintenance has been performed regularly by a trusted TDI mechanic. Over the last several thousand miles the rpm's have begun to jump 50-100 revs while driving and I don't know what the issue is. The check engine light is not on. I recently purchased a bigger vehicle for work reasons and no longer need this vehicle. It would be a great vehicle for somebody who is just getting there license and needs a vehicle to drive around town or to school. Tires are less than a year old. A/C has not worked for 2 years and I have been told it is the compressor. Please feel free to ask me any questions or make an offer and I have the title in hand. Im not sure how to add pictures so I added the link that will take you to the craigslist posting.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5443703239.html

Last edited:

fruitcakesa

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 jetta 5 spd wagon
Surging RPM's can indicate a trans issue.
The torque converter is not locking up.
01M's are notorious for this.

03CharcoalJettaTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
03 jetta
Thanks for the info guys, I figured it had something to do with the transmission. Unfortunately I am at the point where I don't feel like putting any more money into the vehicle. I have dropped the price to $2250 now if anybody is interested.

Last edited:

03CharcoalJettaTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
03 jetta
Thanks Paul. I updated the CL add so its good for you to click on now. I also dropped the price to $2250. I would probably let it go for $2,000 if somebody off of here wanted the vehicle.