13 passat, setting reducing agent to full

pridyuk

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 jetta wagon pd-tdi, '97 jetta tdi, '98 jett tdi, '01 jetta tdi, '00 jetta tdi auto, '02 jetta tdi, and '03 golf tdi-parts.
Does anyone know how to set reducing agent fill level to full using a vag-com? Ive seen something about it in tip 26-12-02 but thats using dealer software. I have a countdown on my passat sayings i have 150 miles before the car doesn't start so any help would be appreciated.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
If you have a countdown that started at 250 miles, your issue is with a NOx sensor or other malfunction in the AdBlue system. Setting the system to full will not reset the countdown. Scan the ECU for codes to determine the exact problem.

If, however, you have a countdown that started at 1500 miles, you need to fill up the AdBlue tank. Filling the system with fluid will automatically reset the countdown.

pridyuk

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 jetta wagon pd-tdi, '97 jetta tdi, '98 jett tdi, '01 jetta tdi, '00 jetta tdi auto, '02 jetta tdi, and '03 golf tdi-parts.
If you have a countdown that started at 250 miles, your issue is with a NOx sensor or other malfunction in the AdBlue system. Setting the system to full will not reset the countdown. Scan the ECU for codes to determine the exact problem.

If, however, you have a countdown that started at 1500 miles, you need to fill up the AdBlue tank. Filling the system with fluid will automatically reset the countdown.
Yes i had the p205c code and replaced the adblue heater,now there are no code whatsoever but the countdown hasnt reset, the countdown initially started at 300 miles. Any ideas?

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
So you don't have any other stored codes at this point? What is the computer showing for the AdBlue level?

pridyuk

Veteran Member
TDI
So you don't have any other stored codes at this point? What is the computer showing for the AdBlue level?
There are no stored codes, im not sure how to check the level with the computer but the tank is completely full for sure