www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Picture Gallery/Specs of Members' TDIs > Golf TDI Picture Gallery

Golf TDI Picture Gallery Do you have a Golf TDI? If so write a message here describing it and insert a picture if you have one. If you don't have one on the computer, email me and I'll give you my address and I'll scan it for you. If you need web space for it, email me as well. Please make a short yet descriptive title for your vehicle.

Old December 26th, 2017, 19:13   #1
leicaman
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Much better than the average car... :o)
Default Leicaman's Ride

Here is a snap of my new to me 2015 Golf TDI SE. I have had it for a few weeks and put nearly 2000 miles on it. So far so good. It has only had part one of fixes done, so we await the 2018 fix for emissions.

In this photo, I have the factory 17 inch alloy wheels on it, but now it sports my blizzaks on steelies (16 inch btw). It has started flawlessly with 6 below weather we've had the last few days. That is a good thing.

Come spring, I am going to put a new set of rubber on those factory alloys. Nothing really wrong with the tires, but the tread is legal but not new, as they are original tires.

The car has some nice features compared to my B5.5 Passat that preceded this new acquisition. My daughters bought me a pair of club license plate frames for Christmas as my old ones from my B5.5 have cracked in spots.

Old December 27th, 2017, 07:38   #2
1854sailor
Resident Curmudgeon

Fuel Economy: Great!

Welcome to the ex-B5.5 club! Does anyone know what the FIX Part 2 will entail? Cracked a few club license plate frames, so I finally just sprung for the aluminum ones.
Old December 27th, 2017, 07:53   #3
leicaman
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Much better than the average car... :o)

I really don't know either on the Part 2 fix. All I know that it will be perhaps in 2018. The plastic ones lasted 10 years. They are inexpensive, so that is a plus in my eyes.