OT: Formula 1 Grand Prix in Montreal

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
Is anyone headed down to Montreal this weekend to watch the Grand Prix?

If all things go well i should be headed down thursday night and will be there till late sunday or even mid day monday before driving home.

VDubbing

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta Galactic Blue
spend the time and takes lots of runs tillyour happy with it. YOu spent enough make it run like a rocket!!
If you need a test driver let me know!!

Marchmen

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI
SilveR316 said:
What tune are you getting?
He's getting an Aligator tune this weekend as Kerma will be in town. Seeing how you've already purchased your QLoader, you could probably get your car tuned the way it is now, and then receive another file when the PP764's are in.

SilveR316

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 VW Golf 1.9L TDI
Marchmen said:
He's getting an Aligator tune this weekend as Kerma will be in town. Seeing how you've already purchased your QLoader, you could probably get your car tuned the way it is now, and then receive another file when the PP764's are in.
That would be nice, but I won't be around this weekend. :(

I'll just wait a week or 2. I'm not in a hurry.

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
well, if anyone comes down, we can go grab a beer on cresent st... I'll even buy the 1st round!

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
Yatzee i'm for sure going to be there - might end up being Friday evening tho instead of Thursday night. Check ure PM's for my Cell - i'll take you up on that drink!

craig01b

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
Hmmmmmm, Montreal women.....I havne't been in a few years to a grand prix, but its always a good show...cars and otherwise. Have fun, but remember the Surete Quebec will be out in full force....They love hitting you as you cross the border...

Yahtzee...living in hudson now...I am jealous. Cresent Street on a warm saturday night is always a good show also....

C