Komfort Module, anyone install it on their a3 or b4?

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
This is the turn signal komfort mod, that allows the tap and 3 flashes from the indicators.

Someone said they have done the install. Well I looked behind the hazard flasher (relay location #6) and the wires don't match up the way the instructions state they do. Big thick live red wire sitting right behind, it doesn't seem to match up the same way... I'm really bad at wiring diagrams in bentley, can anyone help?

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=1316678&postcount=54
TDIinRI said:
pin 49a, white/green wire splices into T8d/1
pin 49R, green wire splices into T8d/2
pin 49L, white wire splices into T8d/3
pin 31,brown wire splices into T8d/6
pin 15, black/white wire splices into T8d/7

The pin numbers correspond the to Komfort Blinker relay that comes in the kit.....The coloured wires are already attached to the relay holder the comes with the kit. T8d is the connector that the hazard light switch plugs into. The number following T8d/, corresponds to which pin number on the T8d connector. The pin numbers are marked on the connector.

It took Lito and I about an hour to do. Not too bad, and a very useful feature
I bought the kit http://www.worldimpex.com/item_detail.html?sku=278839

NoJoke

Veteran Member
Its installed on mine but I didn't install it haha:p. From what I remember we had an issue cause the instructions were in German; I believe 94x tapped into the hazards.

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
Yeah I looked right behind the #6 slot where the hazard relay is. It doesn't really have much for "matching wires".

If someone could just tell me what wires to tap into it would all be well.

Th instructions have an "english" translation, but the diagrams are still all german. Doesn't help it's for a mk4 golf. The other instructions in the threads are for cars with double din radios...

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
I did it on my Benz, which has the same type of turn signal wiring. Works great :D Just study the wiring diagram of the car and match it up with the one that comes with the relay kit.

-J