Ebay Splash Guards (Mud Flaps) 2012 Golf

Turbodude1

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf 2dr. RCII, sprint 520s, shine susp
Is anyone running the ebay splash guards for a MK6 Golf. OEM is running about $100 and there are some super cheap on ebay, but I was wondering about how they fit.

Thanks!

dadster

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta SportWagen
I bought an eBay set for $14 shipped just to get the front guards (the rear are different on the SportWagen).

They fit and look just like OEM after a wash or two!

Turbodude1

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf 2dr. RCII, sprint 520s, shine susp
Thanks for the heads up. The price is ridiculously cheap. Did you need the any hardware to install, or did they come with them?

dadster

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta SportWagen
It has been a while but I think they included everything needed and mounted in the OEM holes using the existing hardware.

msantram

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 SportWagen TDI DSG (Buyback 2018.01.30)
@treefort - I have a set of two REAR OEM mudflaps for sale. DM me if you are interested.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Can somebody please post a link to some good cheap ones for 2014 wagon?

Go on eBay as was mentioned before. Good quality and look as good as VW overpriced mudflaps.
I bought a set of 4 for my Passat and the rear ones even have the word Passat on them. I used some white nail polish to paint them so the name can be seen

As for installation, they come with premade holes. All you need is a TORX screwdriver to remove the screws holding the fender liners.

treefort

TDI
2014 GSW
Hi, yes the eBay ones are the ones I am after but I am having difficulty finding the ones that specifically say "2014 wagon". Can someone confirm if the mk5 jetta mud flaps fit the mk6 wagons? I read somewhere that the rears don't..