Glow Plug light Flashing - P2563 Fault Code

vwjur

TDI
VW Golf Mk6 Bluemotion
So the glow plug light has been flashing on my Golf MK6 1.6 TDI for a while now and I have gotten the code read by a mechanic which was a P2563 fault code.

I have had a look online and most people have been suggesting this is an issue due to the turbo actuator not holding vacuum. I bought a vacuum pump to see if y turbo actuator holds vacuum and it does, the turbo actuator rod moves freely and there's no drop of pressure on the gauge.

I'm quite stumped now as I'm not sure what it could be. I've had a look at the hose from the turbo actuator to the N75 solenoid and there doesn't seem to be any tears etc that would suggest a pressure leak. The car does have limp issues, it struggles going uphill and sometimes loses power. Can anyone suggest what else I should be checking?

chounsel

TDI
2014 Jetta Sportswagen TDI
I wish I could offer advice, however, I have the exact same problem! I’m having a very hard time figuring out what the problem is. I hope someone can chime in with some suggestions.

chounsel

TDI
2014 Jetta Sportswagen TDI
So the glow plug light has been flashing on my Golf MK6 1.6 TDI for a while now and I have gotten the code read by a mechanic which was a P2563 fault code.

I have had a look online and most people have been suggesting this is an issue due to the turbo actuator not holding vacuum. I bought a vacuum pump to see if y turbo actuator holds vacuum and it does, the turbo actuator rod moves freely and there's no drop of pressure on the gauge.

I'm quite stumped now as I'm not sure what it could be. I've had a look at the hose from the turbo actuator to the N75 solenoid and there doesn't seem to be any tears etc that would suggest a pressure leak. The car does have limp issues, it struggles going uphill and sometimes loses power. Can anyone suggest what else I should be checking?
Were you able to find out what the problem was?

Lookoutron

TDI
2013 Golf Sportwagon
I replaced the line to the brake booster that was cracked... Fixed my P2563 error. Just used the code scanner to clear stored code. All good now.
I posted my experience with the dealership on this thread.