European trip, need TDI Souvenir advise from European members

Delphi_Wiz

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2005 Mercedes E320 CDI
I maybe going to Wolfsburg to visit the VW museum, any advice from the European folks on what type of stuff for my TDI I could bring back, besides a brand new beefed up TDI

I have thought of getting the red TDI badge, but what else is cool and would fit in a suitcase?

tia,

------------------
Dave Bhatia
2000 Atlantic Blue Jetta GLS TDI. Lux Package 1

Bona

I bought the Euro light switch and the "BORA" nameplate while I was in Germany this spring. I was tempted to get the side mirrors. They have a different shape than our mirrors so you get a wider field of view. I wasn't sure if they would fit. You might want to measure all the dimensions that you can before you go just in case you like them. Maybe even make a paper template of the shape of the mirror so you can lay it on top of a European mirror.

My advice is to try and find the parts as early in your trip as possible. I waited till the last day of my trip before visiting a dealer and they didn't have the switch in stock so my friend had to mail it to me.

T5TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
T5 Transporter 2.5
when you see the cars something's sure to catch your eye. Have a nice trip and treat the schnapps with respect!