VW Roadside Assistance extension

ntwrkd

TDI
2015 Jetta TDI 6spd SEL
Can anyone tell me how long VW Roadside Assistance was offered as part of the Goodwill Package? I believe it was 3 years but I am stuck on the actual dates. September 15th maybe? Thanks!

Last edited:

psd1

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 2013 Passat SE 6Man
You can call the roadside assistance number and they will tell you when it expires.

ntwrkd

TDI
2015 Jetta TDI 6spd SEL
I called VW Roadside Assitance. After a hold, I was told the RA was for an additional 3 years regardless of mileage. so I purchased 4/15...3 years of RA as a new car and then 3 more years after that so 4/21 it will end.

TDI
Audi Q5 TDI 3.0L
I called Audi Roadside Assistance to inquire when my TDI extended Roadside Assistance on my 2014 Q5 TDI expires. They said Oct 2017. Thats not right, called Audi Customer care and they told me Oct 2020. My inservice date was Oct 2013. I though maybe they would start it when the fix was applied.

ntwrkd

TDI
2015 Jetta TDI 6spd SEL
I called Audi Roadside Assistance to inquire when my TDI extended Roadside Assistance on my 2014 Q5 TDI expires. They said Oct 2017. Thats not right, called Audi Customer care and they told me Oct 2020. My inservice date was Oct 2013. I though maybe they would start it when the fix was applied.
I was told 3 years from in service date and an additional 3 years so looks like you got an extra year? You might want to call back to confirm. I didn’t ask for it in writing but probably should have. Good luck.