Bulb indicator light on, all bulbs good

Ynotehcr

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
My bulb indicator light came on with the rear right signal bulb out message, it looked fine, but I changed it anyway, started the car again and the warning came back on so i had a look, the light was working just fine.
I did a complete walk around with the hazards on, then just left signal, right signal, reverse, brake, headlights on and off and every single bulb is working just fine, but the bulb indicator light is on AND the right signal indicator is flashing super fast.
Please don't answer with a thought or opinion, just looking to find some who who has had this problem and what they did to fix it.. yes i could check the Central Electronics Control Module, grounds, trace the wires etc, but i'd rather just find someone who has had this issue and what they did to fix it.
Thank you in advance cause I know you are out there ;)

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Q5 TDI Technik, 2014 GSW CL 6MT (RIP), 2004 Jetta GLS 5MT (sold), 2010 GSW HL 6MT (buy back)
Flasher module/relay or just try replacing both signal lights on that side.

Ynotehcr

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
This morning for my entire 60km commute to work the bulb indicator light was going on and off along with my information center going back and forth between displaying check rear right signal and check rear left signal, I pulled over twice and again every single bulb is working just fine.

Last edited: