2011 Golf Wagon 2.0 TDI Highline P2149(stalls)

summer_land

TDI
2011 Golf Wagon
P2149 Fuel Injector Group B Supply Voltage Circ/Open

I bought this car in February 2019 and noticed it would surge when driving with very little throttle and no load on it.
Now, if I'm driving on a flat or downhill engine will stall. Glow plug light comes on and I get a code P2149. I can immediately start it and go again. This fault never comes on if I'm going uphill or accelerating on the flat which I think would rule out a wiring harness problem.
I checked the lift pump in the fuel tank and it works and draw 4-5 amps. I changed the fuel filter. Today I'm going to connect the injector return lines to individual bottles to see if I have a faulty injector. Also, I'm going to clean the injectors with some moly diesel purge.

Any suggestions before I take it to the shop?

summer_land

TDI
2011 Golf Wagon
P2149 Fuel Injector Group B Supply Voltage Circ/Open
I bought this car in February 2019 and noticed it would surge when driving with very little throttle and no load on it.
Now, if I'm driving on a flat or downhill engine will stall. Glow plug light comes on and I get a code P2149. I can immediately start it and go again. This fault never comes on if I'm going uphill or accelerating on the flat which I think would rule out a wiring harness problem.
I checked the lift pump in the fuel tank and it works and draw 4-5 amps. I changed the fuel filter. Today I'm going to connect the injector return lines to individual bottles to see if I have a faulty injector. Also, I'm going to clean the injectors with some moly diesel purge.
Any suggestions before I take it to the shop?
Completed a diesel purge with Liqui Moly Diesel Purge. Runs way smoother but P2149 still comes up.