posting pics with a android phone?

artie b

Veteran Member
TDI
97 B4 TDI stock, have owned and repaired 4 B4 TDI's since 1996
Hi, I'm sorry if I'm an idiot. I can get the pics to the gallery. I don't know how to do a control V the insert into my post? What icon does that? Thanks, Artie

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
When you select your pic and are viewing it in "gallery" you will see where it says "linked thumbnail". To the far right of the screen opposite where it says "linked thumbnail" there's an icon that looks like a picture kinda. Click that and it will drop down 2 more lines, copy the WHOLE LINE after "linked image" into the post you want to make. That line starts with "

Last edited:

artie b

Veteran Member
TDI
97 B4 TDI stock, have owned and repaired 4 B4 TDI's since 1996
Thanks JD, I didn't know how to cut and paste from my Android, now I have to learn more about this. Thanks Artie

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Thanks JD, I didn't know how to cut and paste from my Android, now I have to learn more about this. Thanks Artie
To copy and paste in android, hold down onto the text you want to select for about 3 seconds then let off. It will turn a chunk of what you want to select blue, there will be 2 little arrow looking thingys, one on each end of your now highlighted selection. Move those arrow thingys to fully select what you want to copy and paste. Then click the little popup icon that looks like 2 pieces of paper to copy it. Now to paste it, hold-click (3 sec) the area you want to paste your copied text into and click paste. Viola!!