2000 Jetta GLS Loaded TDI Parts Car Salvage Title $3500

flyindyair

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004 Jetta TDI
SOLD I have a 2000 Jetta GLS TDI 170,000 miles that was in a front end accident. The car is drivable and the engine and transmission work great. It can't been driven long however because the radiator leaks. It is loaded with everything including leather, heated seats, wood grain dash and shift knob, 5 speed tranny, sunroof, 17" factory wheels, sunroof, new headliner, and pillars. I have it advertised as parting it out, but for the right price I will sell the complete car and salvage title before parting it out. $3500

Last edited:

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
2015 Golf TDI, Seat Leon FR PD 150 6 speed.
3500 is too steep for a wrecked car, people sell a running car for that price. Salvage value from insurance will be about 1500. You will only get that price if you part it out yourself. If you part it I want a head.

flyindyair

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004 Jetta TDI
The engine alone sells for more than $1500. I also have it listed for parts. If the engine sells before the whole car I will then part out the rest of the vehicle.

ofhs93

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL, 99.5, Silver
Sadly...these cars are worth more parted than as a working whole when they get to that age and mileage. Of course you will also have the labor and hassle of taking it apart and arranging shipment ect... Most people do not have that kind of time, ability, space, and patience. If you have all of those things then you can get what your looking for by parting it....but it won't sell for that as a whole. As was stated...2000 cars with similar mileage are selling for near that price in perfect running condition.