Geneva Auto Show VW Introductions - Passat Alltrack, Touran, CC GTE, etc.

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Volkswagen Passat Alltrack premieres at Geneva

Volkswagen is offering a total of five new direct fuel injection engines for the new Passat Alltrack: The powerful petrol turbocharged engines (TSI) produce 148hp and 218hp. The range of the torque-strong turbo-diesels (TDI) begins at 148hp. The next higher power levels are 187hp and 236hp. They all conform to the Euro-6 emissions standard. A stop-start system and recover of braking energy with battery regeneration are also included as standard.

panthers89fan90

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta TDI
All of those variants look amazing besides... the first one. That Skoda looks like it has a Mercury front end. I hate MERCURY!

The Golf wagon YESSSS!!! Me likey. Just my .02.

Really wishing they would bring their truck over here. :/

kramdunc

TDI
Jetta Wagon TDI 2003 Silver
Alltrack

I gave up on sending messages to VWofA asking if they are bringing the Alltrack to the US. I'm convinced there are a bunch of marketing people in a coffee room somewhere laughing at my request. :(

LRTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
RIP 16 GSW... Just the LR diesel now
The Passat Alltrack is all I want from VW. Family sized awd wagon

Memo to VW: Toyota has the trademark on the alltrac name. You might want to think of something else....

German_1er_diesel

Veteran Member
TDI
BMW 118d
http://www.autoblog.com/2015/02/17/2016-skoda-superb-leaked-images/
A large car, with a TDI, manual shift as an option, in either lift back or wagon form. Something tells me the Volkwagon could sell a lot of them to TDIClub members!
Yeah, the new Superb is a winner. A super-sized Passat with sharp styling, a hatch, enormous rear legroom and priced like the lower end of the mid-size segment.

http://www.skoda.co.uk/news/new-superb-delivers-even-more-for-less

http://www.skoda.co.uk/news/a-new-era

http://ps.welt.de/2015/03/05/die-heissesten-autos-aus-genf-teil-3-skoda-superb/

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
The new wagon is here. I've driven the TDI. Very nice!

wait4TDIPD

Veteran Member
TDI
96 B4

dubStrom

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 A4 Jetta (sold), 2010 JSW (sold), 2013 Passat 6MT traded for 2014 JSW with 6MT-TOTALED in November 2016, 2003 ALH 5MT conversion (sold), wheezing 2015 GSW/DSG and a new 2021 Tacoma Access Cab 4x4 p'up
The new wagon is here. I've driven the TDI. Very nice!
No Skoda dealership anywhere around here, and the new AllTrack Passat is just a fantasy as well.

But the new Golf Variant is indeed on the lots. I see a few (DSG). Loaded SEL versions with Pano. Each listed at, gulp $33,710 !!
One has no Pano and about $1000 less. But there are still just as many (or more) 2014 JSWs on those same lots!

I suppose the 6MT lower trim level models will be closer to what I paid for my 2014 JSW (6MT).

Last edited:

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
If VWoA offers a better color palate, I may have to reconsider and trade in my 10. I like this orange (or is it blue) color much better than the "50 shades of gray".

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
I wish they'd bring back their olive green at least!