Photos of my new Passat

jrm

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SE with nav (totaled)
I thought for a second you scored the new body ultra rare 2016 TDI, until I read your signature. I have only seen 1 of those 2016 TDI's as they stopped production during the first week of the 2016 changeover

tdiatlast

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 Sportwagen (boughtback); 2014 Passat TDI SEL (boughtback)
Yeah...not sure why he's posting here, with VW questions that aren't TDI-model specific.
(Yes, I know, I'm lurking, but only to add my exceptional knowledge and humor to this site...I'm NOT asking questions...)

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI

dbs600

TDI
2017 VW Passat 1.8T SEL Premium
I thought for a second you scored the new body ultra rare 2016 TDI, until I read your signature. I have only seen 1 of those 2016 TDI's as they stopped production during the first week of the 2016 changeover
Thanks for sharing; must be rare!

Yeah...not sure why he's posting here, with VW questions that aren't TDI-model specific.
(Yes, I know, I'm lurking, but only to add my exceptional knowledge and humor to this site...I'm NOT asking questions...)
Because I can? Enjoy!

Nice color, but you'll be cleaning it every two days. When I bought my car I had the choice of a black, burgundy and white Passat. Chose white, doesn't show everyday dust.
Yes, I know all too well. :|

White is nice too, as there's contrast with other body parts.

Have you seen the R-Line front in white? Wow.

http://blogmedia.dealerfire.com/wp-...12/2017-Volkswagen-Passat-White-FEATURE_o.jpg

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Yes, I know all too well. :|
White is nice too, as there's contrast with other body parts.

Since I spend 5 3/4 months in Mexico every winter white was the logical choice for dust.

Also, as I had done on my 2002 Jetta I had the small section under the rear bumper painted white at a body shop to match the rest of the car. Dirt cheap in Mexico. To my eyes that black area makes any car look taller and narrower than it is.