1981 VW Diesel Pickup

JSR1949

TDI
1981 VW Diesel Pickup
I want to sell the pickup. It has 101,000 original miles, original paint, beige metallic, Runs great, has an aftermarket shell on the back, My ex-husband and I bought it when it was a year old. It has been a great little vehicle. When he passed away a couple of years ago I bought it back from his widow. We never use it and would love for someone to get it that would appreciate this little truck. I can be reached at JSR1949@aol.com with questions. Located in Macon GA

Last edited:

john.jackson9213

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1996 B4V
I want to sell the pickup. It has 101,000 original miles, original paint, beige metallic, Runs great, has an aftermarket shell on the back, My ex-husband and I bought it when it was a year old. It has been a great little vehicle. When he passed away a couple of years ago I bought it back from his widow. We never use it and would love for someone to get it that would appreciate this little truck. I can be reached at JSR1949@aol.com with questions. Located in Macon GA
Posting a price would be good. How much body damage? 4 speed or 5 speed? What about air conditioning?

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
wrong section, and cross posting is generally frowned upon. Stick to you thread in the for sale seciton.