Cheap Diesel

troy_heagy

BANNED
North of Baltimore on I-95, Mountain Road exit, head north to ENROY:

$1.55

That's cheaper than the lowest grade gas!

--------------------

Troy, liberal republican

NYTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf TDI AUTOMATIC trans. GLS w/PLX package silver/black cloth
Karl - new place or is the one you posted previously, Just got some on the West end of the MA pike for $1.55

ChrisB.

Veteran Member
TDI
Stepfather of an '03 Jetta TDI, still miss my chipped 1999 Bright Blue NB Totaled 10/2011; 2011 TR GTI, 1998 NB 2.slo0
Troy:

There's an independent fueling station in Churchville, Md. on Rt 22 near Campus Hill shopping center that's selling diesel for $1.399. Don't know the quality, but....

The Enroy fuel at Royal Farms isn't bad. Bought some Hess in Elkridge last week for $1.499. Can't tell the difference between it and PowerBlend, which is $1.589 at the Amoco at Rock Spring.

Sure is nice to see diesel cheaper than gas.

Chris

RobG

(2) Royal Farms stores in Baltimore City (Canton), 1 on Boston Street, 1 on O'Donnel Street, both have diesel for $1.44/gallon. Also, the citgo on O'Donnel Street is next to the RF, it is about $1.46/gallon. The Citgo advertises the diesel as "premium grade", whatever the hell that means. Anyway, the price is right, and the TDI runs OK on this stuff. Also, there is an Amoco at 7400 Fort Smallwood Road that sells Powerblend for about $1.40/gallon. TDI seems to like Amoco diesel a little better.

banzai

Veteran Member
TDI
NB TDI
NH- 1.40 a gallon- Powerservice with CETANE BOOST 3.50/bottle- Southern NH.
Greasy,grimy truckstop where they are NOT happy to see you!