OVWC Show & Shine 14 Jun

67 Deluxe

Let me say I just found out about your web site, and it is great. The Omaha Volkswagen Club show is this Saturday. This show is open to all Volkswagens. If you have time come check it out this is the oldest running Volkswagen show in the state of Nebraska. Performance Volkswagen is going to have the offical Volkswagen Accessory Trailer at the show. This is a new program for Volkswagen and the only other state the trailer has been in is New Hampshire. So come check it out, the weather is going to be just great. Hope to see you there.:)

Richard
OVWC President

June 14, 2008 - OVWC 23rd. Annual Show and Shine
Omaha, Nebraska The Omaha Volkswagen Club is proud to sponsor our 23rd. Annual Club Show and Shine. Our show on June 14th, will be at Nebraska Crossings Outlet Mall, I-80 exit 432, in Gretna, Nebraska. Registration begins at 8:00a.m. and closes at 11:00a.m. for the participant judged Car Show and Shine. Judging will be from 10:00a.m. till 2:00p.m. with Awards Ceremony at 3:30p.m.

Omaha Volkswagen Club's 23rd Annual Show and Shine.
Raffle Prizes
Car Show $15.00
Car Corral $25.00
Swap Spaces $25.00
Children's Activities

Question? / Web Address
http://www.omahavwclub.com

In association with the OVWC Show and Shine camping is available adjacent to the outlet mall at the KOA. Friday night hospitality festivities and awards for the Best Campout Display.

Not many clubs have been active for 23 years, plan on attending to find out why the OVWC show continues to prosper and grow.