2014 Jetta sportwgn TDI 12.8k Silver fully loaded asking $22k still under warranty

DCrippa

TDI
Jetta sport wagon
Hi, I am selling in order to get out of the financing so that I may qualify for a house purchase.

Nothing wrong with the vehicle. It's available for sale and it's in Washington DC.

I'm highly motivated to make a deal immediately.
Pm me or reply here if interested. The car is also advertised on DC craigslist.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/5318901178.html

Silver Jetta 2014 TDI sport wagon manual / stick shift
Fully loaded black leather interior panoramic roof back up cam and nav Sirrius ready cd heated seats and mirrors.
$21k
13,400 - miles.

Need to sell asap

Last edited:

Paul7878

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW Jetta TDI
Details? Pictures?

I am in the market for a sportWagen but is this a manual or automatic? Panoramic roof? Audio?

Paul7878

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW Jetta TDI
Just took a look at the Craigslist ad. May want to post a few more pictures. One color photo and 3 closeup black and white pics don't really give a good depiction of what the car really looks like. Just seems like there is something to hide (not saying there is, just how it appears). Would like to see some interior pics, back, all sides.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/5225445019.html

DCrippa

TDI
Jetta sport wagon
PM me your phone number and I'll send you some pics. I didn't post any because looks like every other leather interior Jetta wagon...if you're interested and local PM me to come see it.

DCrippa

TDI
Jetta sport wagon
Nope - current asking price is $21k motivated seller. Great car will miss it if it sells - which is why at a certain loss it doesn't make sense to sell it - I don't mind just keeping it.

GetMore

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Passat TDI, 2010 Jetta Sportwagen
Not picking on you here, and not trying to lowball you, just being a wiseass:
Don't you know that "Dieselgate" has dropped the values of all the diesels? $21,000 may be too high.

KBB gives $18,000. It might go higher if you give us actual information. What options, for instance. It kind of makes a difference.