FS 2003 Jetta Wagon TDI Manual Trans $4500 Bellingham WA

TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon
2003 VW Jetta TDI DIESEL manual transmission 215K Almost perfect condition. Owned since 143K (2012). Drove it back and forth from Bellingham to SeaTac airport for some years. It gets about 38 mph in town and 50 plus on the freeway. No accidents. Air conditioning works fine, nice sound system, All maintenance records. Timing belt is current.
I’m the second owner and still friends with the first. Clean title, never smoked in, not a speck of rust, alloys, clear headlights, mostly garaged, everything works. Kept waxed. Gets oil change every 2500 miles.
OK here’s the down side…..The engine service light has been on for about 50K, but the car gets great gas mileage, temps and pressures are fine so why do I care if the light is on. I just installed a piece of black tape over it. The engine puffs a speck of smoke only on cold starts. It uses a half quart of oil in 2500 miles.
Once I hit a piece of lawn equipment at 75 mph on the freeway that fell of a truck and it dislodged the plastic air dam in the front. I just sewed it back in place with safety wire. Doesn’t rattle. Green exterior. Upholstery is black cloth and unexciting. The car is fun to drive.
A couple of other minor things. ….Talk to me on the phone.
Fresh CarFax report upon request. Happy to e-mail photos upon request.
Robin 360-927-8216

Last edited: