In need of a racepipe for a PD150 intake for tomorrow

PduBerer

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf TDI GLS (RIP), 2002 Jetta TDI GLS, 2014 Golf Wagon TDI DSG Wolfsburg Edition, 2014 Touareg TDI Execline
By any chance does anyone near Niagara/the GTA have a racepipe laying around for a pd 150 intake they want to sell/ i can order a replacement?

I kind of need one for tomorrow if by any chance possible.

My cell is 289 228 2911

Thanks
Pat

Last edited:

PduBerer

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf TDI GLS (RIP), 2002 Jetta TDI GLS, 2014 Golf Wagon TDI DSG Wolfsburg Edition, 2014 Touareg TDI Execline
i got it to work, but issue is i think i would need the pd150 egr in order to gut it out, i just have to pd150 intake itself and thats it, my understanding is that the alh egr wont mate to the pd 150 intake

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
That is correct... the PD150 intake is larger in diameter and the mounting holes are a different pattern. Making a racepipe isn't hard but you need to pattern the intake for the flange to match. It has an offset hole pattern. The pipe part is easy. If you want an appropriate EGR to work with, contact RyanP or Darkside in the UK for the correct parts. The racepipe, you'll need to either buy one pre-made or get one fabbed up. Either way, not something you can run down to Canadian Tire and buy. It's gonna be a 'order over the internet' kind of thing.

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
You can get a PD150 EGR from Peter in Kitchener. He usually has a few lying around. It will bolt up no problem and you can use the elbow from a PD100 to connect it to your upper IC pipe.

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
Just be sure to get the right one, there were a couple different pd150 intakes

Make sure to have the number off your intake