Finally, pics of my lean mean green bean machine

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
Ok, here they are. Notice the jetta in the background? if you look real close you can see the diesel emblem on the grille. :) i'm still trying to find out who owns that car...

she just got washed and waxed yesterday. :-D
you can sorta tell she's covered in pollen today.

[ April 24, 2002, 16:06: Message edited by: wpipoet ]

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
Ahhh, but of course >>

...rapidly approaching 120k miles.

96Wagon

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Passat, 06 Golf
Dieseldorf.
Looks like mine except I have 5 spoke rims and I had my windows tinted. Plus I have the moonroof, but you can't see that difference from your pics. Nice ride.

DeeBee

Veteran Member
TDI
Ex 99.5 Golf (Blue), Ex 96 Passats (Blue & Grey), Ex 97 Passat(Green)
Derek,

I'd like to drive your chipped Passat! Ours is still stock and the Golf has an unfair advantage.... it's really light.

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Originally posted by DeeBee:
Derek,

I'd like to drive your chipped Passat! Ours is still stock and the Golf has an unfair advantage.... it's really light.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DeeBee,
Stop fooling around my friend and chip that new B4 of yours.

I installed a chip (which I got from Sonny at TDIBeliever`s GTG) in a friends B4 wagon and he now has guys from NASA chasing him down to test velocity on the thing.

SoTxBill

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 passatdsg 10 jetdsg, 09 jetdsg, 2006 jetdsg, 2001Jet, 96passat, 86jet, 81 jet, 78pickup all vw diesel.
does the b4 passat have a socket or it the chip soldered in.. my wifes new 96 passat is just like the picture.. we love it.. thanks bill

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
it's a socket... so all you have to do is take the chips out and put in the stock if the need arises. not that it would, since none of us b4 owners have warranties anymore.

deebee, sounds like a plan. let me know when you want a look. i was contemplating a trip to solar market soon, might be a good time?

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
Originally posted by natescape:
I think the NH slogan is indicative of how cheap they are.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*grabs a bat, begins to beat nate with it. nate attempts to explain how much cooler MA is than NH. beating continues. once nate is down, derek calmly walks over to nate's car and begins siphoning all his BD from the tank, replacing it with mobil diesel.*

natescape

Veteran Member
TDI
None at the moment. *sniff*
Oh, come on. Like 90% of the state's income is from taxing folks who drive through the state to get to Maine. The other 10% is from property taxes of folks who work in Massachusetts.

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
that's not true, everyone gets raped by the property taxes equally!

you can't tell me NH is more expensive to live in. not when i'm paying 1k a month for a one bedroom apartment and it's considered "a good deal."

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
i don't know why we're posting all this when we're having the same discussion in instant messenger. we need a life.

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
are derek and nate pathetic? you decide:

wpipoet: refresh
natebyrnes: lol
wpipoet: ...and again
natebyrnes: tapping fingers... sometimes it's way slow
natebyrnes: LOFL
wpipoet: hehe
natebyrnes: refresh

joejetta91

TDI
JoeJetta89
hello ladies

haha i'm Joe... i no longer own a jetta.. i have a 1996 Black B4 passat TDI, all stock accept for the cheap a$$ rims dad put on while he owned it, and the system

i've got everything from a GLX.. i'm just waiting on delivery.. nice cars how much did you pay for the chip???

does your sig say Northboro? i'm exactly 3 mins from the marlboro/northboro line.. haha i live right by country villa on Rt.20. a lil farther back into the thickett, but close... wpipoet im me JoeJetta89 on aim

talk to y'all later

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
joe, that's actually right around where i am, on the line, over by hudson street.

chip retails for about 300 bucks. real easy to install on these b4s. let me know when you want to do a test drive sometime. it's quite the difference.

hey, now that i think of it, i think i saw you! black tdi... yeah, you were going down that street that connects rt. 20 to hudson street then turned right into the boondocks. was that you? i was pretty excited about the sighting, actually.

do i take your post to mean that you're getting the interior and such from a glx? if so, sweet! where'd you manage to find that? i've been looking for a while, i want leather.
none of the yards around here have any glxs or passats to speak of, though.