TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
Registered w/companion and confirmed. :cool:
Planning to drive the '10 JSW. :cool:

Last edited:

Dieselfever78

TDI
01 Golf 1.9 TDi 5 speed
I live in Northern KY and just want to run down Saturday afternoon to see some of the vendors. Do I need to register for that?

-Michael

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
I live in Northern KY and just want to run down Saturday afternoon to see some of the vendors. Do I need to register for that?

-Michael
Most (all?) of the vendors will be in the parking lot. Anybody can show up in the parking lot. However, you will not be able to attend any of the other activities and (most importantly) you will not be supporting the TDIClub. This support is the primary purpose of the fest. It raises the money to keep this website running and advertisement free. If all you want to do is visit the vendors, I do not think we can keep you out - but a donation to the club would be greatly appreciated.

Have Fun!

Don

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Most (all?) of the vendors will be in the parking lot. Anybody can show up in the parking lot. However, you will not be able to attend any of the other activities and (most importantly) you will not be supporting the TDIClub. This support is the primary purpose of the fest. It raises the money to keep this website running and advertisement free. If all you want to do is visit the vendors, I do not think we can keep you out - but a donation to the club would be greatly appreciated.

Have Fun!

Don
Actually, if we see you, we will direct you to the registration area. Heck, we'll even guide you there so you don't get lost on the way.

There, you wil receive a T shirt, a cool tote bag, other goodies, and an official registration badge. The biggest benefit will be the satisfaction that YOU have contributed to keeping the TDIClub website healthy for another year.

All that for a piddling donation of $35. :D

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Registered today.
Shows my name in the registration box, but it has not showed anything in paypal account or my card account. Also loaded kinda funky on the paypal screen at work.
If a mod wanted to see if I am corect it would really be awesome!

Correct me if I am wrong but the registration for the 35$ is all I will need for pig roast, show n shine ? I didnt click the little boxes, just the registration box since I thought I read it included the show and roast.
LMK

CoJoNEs

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf; 2015 Golf
Kraftwerk, you should see a request from paypal for $35, not sure what happened, but if you process the request, that should fix it.

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI Sport Edition, Grey, 446K KM
Nice turn out, still have a couple weeks left for registrations, when is the food deadline again?
August 24th as mentioned on the pig roast page.

Question: How many companion registrations is one person able to do? I got a few friends that might be tagging along that will pretty much be shopping/sightseeing, but the prospects of a t-shirt and the pig roast for all would be neat.

paramedick

TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
We can do a max of 200 for the pig roast. Register them!!

We can accept banquet meals up to Thursday before the fest. Gotta give them final numbers that Friday so they can shop for food.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Durn good thing. A diverse group of folks were taking up a collection to make sure you got here.........:D
It wouldn't surprise me if this was a true statement. You guys are always surprising club members with something like this. :D If it is true, thanks for the thoughts and efforts. If its not, then thanks for the idea of the thought and effort. :p

Par-tay.

Dieselfever78

TDI
01 Golf 1.9 TDi 5 speed

Have Fun!

Don
Actually, if we see you, we will direct you to the registration area. Heck, we'll even guide you there so you don't get lost on the way.

There, you wil receive a T shirt, a cool tote bag, other goodies, and an official registration badge. The biggest benefit will be the satisfaction that YOU have contributed to keeping the TDIClub website healthy for another year.

All that for a piddling donation of $35. :D
I have no problem supporting the club/site, I just don't know if it will be alone or if anyone is going to want to tag along.

I'd like to stay and join in the pig roast but not sure how my schedule will be that weekend either where I can devote the entire day/evening to being out. And I work Sunday's so that day it out for sure, even on the holiday weekend

-Michael

paramedick

TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
If this is Michael Paul, the lifeguard pilot, I will make sure you get where you need to be! ;)

OK guys. Coming down to the wire. I am ordering T shirts today. There will be a 10% cushion ordered. When the cushion runs out, so do the T shirts for the registrations/companions. Hint, get your registrations in now!!!!

Bruce

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
OK guys. Coming down to the wire. I am ordering T shirts today. There will be a 10% cushion ordered. When the cushion runs out, so do the T shirts for the registrations/companions. Hint, get your registrations in now!!!!

Bruce
Good thing I registered last night :)

RedDragon

Veteran Member
TDI
'11 JSW “Judy Sue White”
Registered, also i forgot to put my size down for the t-shirt. Im a XL, but if there is a better way to add that shirt let me know. Thx

paramedick

TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Registered, also i forgot to put my size down for the t-shirt. Im a XL, but if there is a better way to add that shirt let me know. Thx
RedDragon, you're covered.

It's official. We've exceeded the original T shirt order, so no longer guaranteed with registration. For those folks up thru 8/21, I've managed to order extra shirts to accomodate you. There are exactly XL x 5 shirts left!

Last edited:

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
How are things looking for the pig roast? Still looking to register me and at least 2 companions.

BTW, I booked a room yesterday, and Sarah told me there were only 9 rooms left at our group rate (maximum 8 now). I think only double rooms are left. Now that I've revealed this, I assume they'll be gone in no time!

paramedick

TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
How are things looking for the pig roast? Still looking to register me and at least 2 companions.

BTW, I booked a room yesterday, and Sarah told me there were only 9 rooms left at our group rate (maximum 8 now). I think only double rooms are left. Now that I've revealed this, I assume they'll be gone in no time!
Register you and your companions. That will max out the pig roast. Only 4 XL T shirts left, so drop me a note if you want 3 of them. I have to manually add to order 'cause the registration buttons have been disabled.

Last edited:

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
Alright, registered! Had to do it, not very nice for me to wait so last minute to register. I'll take 3 of those XL t-shirts then.

When's the deadline for banquet? Not sure if me and my companions want to go yet, might buy them later.

Hah, silly me! I forgot to add 3 x pig roast, 1 x show and shine, and 1 x scenic drive to the registration. Can you do that for me Bruce? Paypal tells me "Please enter an amount greater than zero" when I try to check out.