2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD
Ok,

Got it marked on the calender, but that's no guarantee

Will do my best.

Lito

jsrmonster

Veteran Member - TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
15 Golf SW DSG, RC3 piped, 99.5 Jetta Rocket PD150 6spd 4motion, 2000 ASV110 RC6 "Silverbullet" 5spd Race Car, 2003.5 Cummins QCLB 4x4 "Blue Monster" Jeep CRD juiced, MB Sprinter van juiced up
Hi all,

TDI - Fall GTG in Windsor, PA.
Pennsylvania, and Maryland TDI's Welcome

We would like to extend an invitation to visit Windsor PA, (10 min. east of York) for a Saturday October 5th GTG from 12 noon - till 6 pm.
Location will be behind the new "Windsor Township Building", 1480 Windsor Road, just west of the Frysville intersection (4 way stopsign at churchs).
(GPS coordinates are approx. Lat 39 deg 55.8 min N; Lon 76 deg 36.6 min W)

There will be a grill provided, but no alcohol or pets.
There is a new pavilion available with picnic tables.

I'll have a generator if anybody needs power, and have some tools available. (No oil changes or brake jobs please.)
This is a new public facility with asphalt parking lot. The lot can easily accomodiate 25 - 30 cars.

I'll post directions later this week.

I Also plan to have Oliver from SpeedTuningUSA available for chips and tuning boxes. (email me for details off line)

Hope to see you there!

Jeff R.
Proto-tronics, Inc.
SpeedTuningUSA

jsrmonster

TDI
15 Golf SW DSG, RC3 piped, 99.5 Jetta Rocket PD150 6spd 4motion, 2000 ASV110 RC6 "Silverbullet" 5spd Race Car, 2003.5 Cummins QCLB 4x4 "Blue Monster" Jeep CRD juiced, MB Sprinter van juiced up
Hey Lito,

Hope to see you there, I promise to have a chair for you to relax, no work allowed for you. I'll bring my golf cart and you can ride around the pond there.

Here are directions from I83 - York, PA.

Exit 18 (old exit 7) Mt. Rose Ave East Rt124
Follow Rt 124 east for 1 mile (2 lights)
Turn Right at Rt 24S (traffic light) go 0.8 miles
Turn Left at Windsor Rd. and go 2.7 miles
Windsor Township Building on Right 1480 Windsor Rd.
Follow driveway to left-rear of building.

Here is Yahoo's Map Link: (remove parenthesis)

(http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Typ&name=Windsor+Township+Supervisor+Hq&desc=(717)+244-3512&addr=1480+Windsor+Rd&city=Red+Lion&state=PA&zip=17356&country=us&slt=39.930415&sln =-76.60913&cs=9&mag=8)

jsrmonster

TDI
Hey all,

It's still on. . . PA TDI'ers, and Vortex'ers welcome

If you've never been to a gtg, its like going to a trade show. You meet new people, learn TDI tricks, and you get to eat free food.

Bring something, chips, soda, or desert. I'll have the usual burgers and dogs.

Free vagcom tune-ups.

see ya there,

Jeff Robertson
Proto-tronics, Inc.
SpeedTuningUSA

jsrmonster

TDI
Hey Tom,

Be glad to see you, wow Kensington Md! Drag along some more MD folks, and we can show PA folks how its done.

Step 1. Order parts from John @ Impex (vwparts.com)
Step 2. wash and wax your baby
Step 3. Ask oops - tell wife plans for Oct 5th (gotta pick up parts from step 1 on way)
Step 4. Check weatherchannel.com see if another gtg in different state is not raining (diehards only)
Step 5. Fill up with premium 50 cetane (or bio if you live near taylorsville, md)
Step 6. Check out Fred's - who needs tools, sw, treatment, etc, etc. reserve Lito for afternoon
Step 7. Call boss and say same illness is back (got the bug) or beetle bug!

Step 8 (Help me out here guys.)

Step 9. Watch for radar on 83 in PA. they hide in pull-offs and drive white and green Mustang GT 5.0's don't smoke them please.
Step 10. Burn copies of uh . . . yea 1's and 0's.
Step 11.
Step 12. Repeat step 6 with bookmark of this post! hehehe

Step 13. . . .

See ya soon,

Jeff
Proto-tronics, Inc.
SpeedTuningUSA

PS Free OBD2 interface boards for 1)Furtherest Guest, 2)Lowest member #, and 3)Oldest Model TDI. (gee Tom, you'll clean up here.) One board per person. Just register at picnic table when you get name tags. :) I'll get some DB9 cables from Ollie's today to go with readers.
Free SpeedTuningUSA tee-shirts and "TDIClub" decals with Chip Treatments.

[ September 28, 2002, 10:50: Message edited by: jsrmonster ]

jsrmonster

TDI
Hey all,

VWVortex'ers and Clubdub's welcome too.

later,

Jeff

MineMapper

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Transporter Kombi
Wish I could be there Jeff.

I have prior appointment with a bachelor party and the InterBike convention in Las Vegas that weekend though. Next time.

Meanwhile, everyone keep your eyes open for my second annual Christmas shindig here at the house in Balmer. We may have an interesting project to discuss.

jsrmonster

TDI
Hey Matt,

Count me in for 2nd annual Christmas shindig!

Any shindig, I'm there! It's funny, I've been hearing about 2nd annual parties alot lately. The 1st annual parties must've been blowouts.

Have fun in vegas, don't wander around too late at night. I'm going in Nov. for the SEMA show. woohoo.

later,

Jeff

mikeyworks

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI Green, 2000 Jetta GLS TDI Blue
Jeff,

Sorry, can't be there this time. I have a prior engagement (doggie rescue picnic, my other addiction).

How's the cable stuff going? Can't wait to get my VAG-COM going....

Mikey

george303

Veteran Member
TDI
Bora GLS, 2002, Jazz blue black leather
Hey whats up everybody.

I will definately come up this saturday.

I am going to try to bring my brother with his VR6 (has anyone vagcommed one of these before)?

So whats the plan, I dont see too many posting, lets get another round of replies for this!

I plan on putting on my bora/red TDI badge. I also have an ABT grille, but that needs painting.
I could hit up heritage VW, they cary the VW spray paint

I am also hoping to drive a power-box only TDI, is anyone running that configuration right now?

jsrmonster

TDI
Hey george303,

Hope to see you there. I've had alot of emails and verbal comfirmation of folks coming, but not many posts. I think gtg's in PA are new to people, only because I've only ever attended MD/VA gtg's.

see you there,

Jeff
Proto-tronics, Inc

chudzikb

Veteran Member
TDI
05.5 Jetta 03 Golf 2 door
Would love to stop by, don't know if wife is going to let me out of the house without a kid or two in tow. Car stuff and kids does not usually mix. But, since so close, will try and make an effort.

BEC

jsrmonster

TDI
Hey all,

Glad you came out for our Gtg. Met some new TDI folks too.

I hope to do this again next month guys, several of you had the same feelings too.

Thanks, zya, daxjd, george303, chudzibk, tomo366, Mike V., Eric P., and Oli. (if I forgot your name - sorry)

Just a reminder, I'll be at Beaversprings race track Sat Oct. 19 for VW tune & test.
check with turbolvr on vortex gtg's for info. If you're interested in going we can carpool from York. We can log vagcom data and also use my G-tech accelerometer.

later,
Jeff
Proto-tronics, Inc.
SpeedTuningUSA. rep

daxjd

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta III, 1998, White
I thought it was a real pleasure to meet all you folks this past weekend. Thanks again Tomo366 for all your help and service. It was greatly appreciated. Man, you have one cool looking car! I had a real good time and the drive back and forth from Delaware was a fun one (especially on the way back
)

Jrsmonster, I may take you up on getting those "home depo" modifications done to my car once I become more knowledgeble about the benefits. Maybe you can help me out in that department too.

I hope to see you all again some other time.