• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Official Ladies of TDIClub Calendar!

straw10

Veteran Member
TDI
looking to get back to the TDI soon
Thanks Zippy for reminding me what a total gimp I am because I'm not that courageous to do something like that myself. I noticed the hockey sweatshirt, do you play? I live in the part of CT that actually has hockey teams. I'm more of a baseball guy, but I do enjoy hockey quite a bit.

avantaholic

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Sportwagon.
i would buy 1, maybe three or four... i bet i could sell 10-20 here in the TDI/biodiesel crazy Seattle area!

When you get samples, I'll start pushing them!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Update

Ok, so it's been a little while since i've had the chance to update folks on the progress, so here it is.

I've got samples of the possible calendar on the way so that i can determine the quality of the calendar and to choose which type of binding i'd like (sprial or stapled, etc.). I was able to get in touch with the owner of the company and he assures me that the calendars have been shipped (as of yesterday 3/13) and should be arriving at my house no later than next week.

I'd like to start getting some pictures sent my way so maybe we can get a sample of what the ACTUAL calendar would look like, for a least a few pages.
I have approximately 35-40 people who have expressed an interest in getting a calendar which is WONDERFUL... THANK YOU! :D Please keep passing the word along, things are going splendedly.

Folks have asked if i have decided on my own pic for the calendar and i've stated that i have a few serious pics in mind. Guys have asked for "sample" thumbnails so they know what they're going for. well, ladies and gents, here's my two official potential pics to be placed in the calendar for a month yet to be determined (maybe march, since that's when they were taken) ;)

and...

Thanks to Jammen for taking the pics ;):):D.

Ok ladies, i've got mine in... now.. it's your turn!
PLEASE?!?! This took us about 15 minutes to take about 30 pics in various poses, you can do it! *play morale boosting music here!* :)

Thanks for all the interest and support.
Avant... I'd love the help of pushing them on the West Coast, thank you for your offer.

More to update later as things progress. At this point, all i need now is other ladies to jump on the wagon and this thing can be odered and we can get the first TDIclub calendar sample in!
I'll check off names as pics come in so that we know who's been entered. check back to the names post every now and again for updates on that part. Check here for more updates on calendar progress.

gentlemen (or ladies depending on your choice), don't forget the friendly nudge to your neighborhood TDIchick to get her photo in or to sign up to be in the calendar!

Last edited:

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
frugality said:
If it's 'moral boosting' people want, they shouldn't be buying a girlie calendar! :D
('morale' is what I think you meant;) )
OK Ok.. so my spelling sucks... I never claimed to be a spelling bee winner.... Spell check edited! :p

JettaJake

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 GLS 5spd
cheesecake

Hey, your glamor shots are nice, but I was hoping you and the other contributors were leaning more toward cheesier, "dirty girl" pictures :p

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
JettaJake said:
Hey, your glamor shots are nice, but I was hoping you and the other contributors were leaning more toward cheesier, "dirty girl" pictures :p
Well.. i'll be up to my elbows in brake fluid at HO5G if someone's feeling adventurous enough to take my pic while i'm doing that be my guest! :)
I just did my oil, and there was no one around for that (not to mention not nearly enough light at 7pm in Feb.). :eek: *shiver* - so the oil change shot isn't going to happen any time soon.

;) - besides, who says I need pictures in a calendar to prove that I'm a dirty girl! - :cool:

robnitro

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI GLS silver
You should have the intake manifold gook all over you... like it was all over me when I had cleaned it... Now if they had a male calendar hahahahah... Pardon me, The st Patricks booze has taken a hold of me, LOL

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Update!

I've got the calendar samples in my posession!!! (sans the ladies pictures) HAHAHAHAHA!!! As soon as i get home tonight i'll take some pic's and post 'em. They're going to be wire bound and a heavier quality paper, so they'll be more durable for the shop. ;) I'll update here for ya again tonight. I'll also be bringing the calendar samples to HO5G for folks on the East coast that are curious to take a look at the quality of the product they'll be buying. :) Thanks again for everyone's support.

robnitro said:
You should have the intake manifold gook all over you... like it was all over me when I had cleaned it... Now if they had a male calendar hahahahah... Pardon me, The st Patricks booze has taken a hold of me, LOL
Take a look at some of the previous posts in this thread, not to mention the thread about my own intake cleaning: (pardon the big kitty pics :) )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77862180@N00/65347328/

I've got my fair share of dirty-ness just like some of the other ladies on this forum. It all depends on which side of themselves they'd like to share you all of you.

PS- Tommy: you ain't so bad yourself! ;) wanna get together in a couple weeks and help me stiffen my squishy breaks? :p - warning: east coast humor!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Samples!!!

ok folks,

Here are the pictures of the samples that i recieved from MycalendarMaker.com. They don't have any of our pictures on it yet, but i can get some samples with out pictures on it later, as soon as i get a couple other photos.

I'm aiming for ordering the 80# glossy coated papaer. It's the thickest they have and i think it will stand up to more abuse than the thinner quality paper.
i'm also looking to go for the Full size calendar (picture on top page month/dates on the bottom page). Here's what i have for samples: (again with the kitties... i get to "work with" this one too - it's called an Ocelot (Ah-cel-lot). *hippy, animal love mode, off*

The comparison of them side by side

This is the Fluu sized calendar. 81/2x11 each page.

The half size calendar. - 81/2X11 total size

So, I know what the quality of the calendar will be, i can't stall much longer. The only thing stopping me from ordering now is pictures from the other ladies. :D The sooner the better. :) Thank you all again for showing such a great interest in this calendar. Let's just hope that we can keep up the motivation to see this thing thru.

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
Zippy_car said:
ok folks,

Here are the pictures of the samples that i recieved from MycalendarMaker.com. They don't have any of our pictures on it yet, but i can get some samples with out pictures on it later, as soon as i get a couple other photos.

I'm aiming for ordering the 80# glossy coated papaer. It's the thickest they have and i think it will stand up to more abuse than the thinner quality paper.
i'm also looking to go for the Full size calendar (picture on top page month/dates on the bottom page). Here's what i have for samples: (again with the kitties... i get to "work with" this one too - it's called an Ocelot (Ah-cel-lot). *hippy, animal love mode, off*

The comparison of them side by side

This is the Fluu sized calendar. 81/2x11 each page.

The half size calendar. - 81/2X11 total size

So, I know what the quality of the calendar will be, i can't stall much longer. The only thing stopping me from ordering now is pictures from the other ladies. :D The sooner the better. :) Thank you all again for showing such a great interest in this calendar. Let's just hope that we can keep up the motivation to see this thing thru.
:( Please ladies, don't be afraid. Everyone here is respectful.

Last edited:

Campbellonh

Veteran Member
TDI
formerly:Passat, 96, white and 10 Jetta, white gold
I'll see if my husband will take a picture of me with my Passat. Maybe while I'm fixing my dorr handle (again!) If you don't mind another 40 something TDI lady too?

Jetta4Jeff

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Jetta PD M5
C'mon ladies... It doesn't have to be anything racy or revealing... Zippy has come up with an excellent idea to showcase some members AND their cars. She also has come up with an unique way for members at a great distance, like me, to see what others are doing to, and with, their cars...
Zippy: If you can't get enough ladies to send in photos of themselves and their rides, then just get real good quality photos of members' rides(put your self in at least one month though :) ).
Best of luck and contact me when the final product is ready for sale!!!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
I'm back!

ok ok.. I'm back! hi!

Camp:
I'm still willing to take any ladies who spot this thread and want to volunteer, age is no matter. The only thing i want to know is if you own your own TDI and are a member of the club! that's it. Feel free to send them in if you're interested.

4Jeff:
Thanks! I'm glad you like the idea!:D You're support is greatly appreciated.

Dressing in drag and posing for a calendar? Depends on how convincing you can be! ;)

Lo - Is your "Lo" your wife, g/f, s/o? Is she a member of the forum and own her own TDI? I'm sure she's beautiful, but i want to make sure the genuine TDIchicks can get a spot that want one :) . It's no disrespect to you, just a rule i've laid out. It's an honor to be a girl, in a car club, and kicking butt in it! i'd like to continue that honor! Otherwise if your Lo fits the bill.. bring her on! :D

lildevildee

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta w/6spd manual
You'll probably be getting my picture later this week. StElmo will be home for a 3-day weekend and can get some pics of me. Since there's no work to be done on my car other than a bath (desperately needed!) you won't get a "working" pic. Unless it's of me in the driver's seat with the laptop changing out the settings for the steering ;) James wasn't going to bring the laptop home and I told him he needed to so I could make my steering tighter.

lojasmo

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 JSW
Zippy_car said:
Lo - Is your "Lo" your wife, g/f, s/o?
Wife
Is she a member of the forum?
Lurker for sure. I don't know if she actually has an account
and own her own TDI?
2k3 golf TDI (jointly owned, but it's her daily driver/commuter....2,500 miles/month)
I'm sure she's beautiful
Indeed

but i want to make sure the genuine TDIchicks can get a spot that want one :) . :D
Given that you now have all the info, let me know if you want me to wrangle a pic out of her. ;)

cecigomez

TDI
White 2002 VW Jetta TDI
Hey Guys!

I've only been a member of this forum for a couple of months now and my first impression of all of you was a great one. I sit here for hours reading and laughing at all of the funny things all of you post. I like you guys a lot!

Regarding the calendar, I'm a chick that owns a TDI and I will submit my photos as soon as I loose a pound or two :D I'm kiddin' I'm wating for someone to take the pictures of my baby bora and me so Zippy bare with me a little. Most likely I will have the pictures taken by early next week.

One last thing, a couple of weeks ago I had problems with my turn signals they would not stop clicking. Thankfully, I fixed it with the help of this club! WOW!! Am I grateful or what? I was getting ready to strangle myself and take it to the "stealership". Let me just say Thank You for all the great information that this forum has. What the heck would I do with out you guys?!?! Who knows!:)