New to me 2015 TDI Passat 6M water pump warranty

superduty_59

TDI
2001 Beetle TDI GLS 5sp, 2005.5 Jetta TDI DSG, 2006Jetta TDI DSG, 2011 Jetta TDI DSG, 2012 JSW TDI DSG, 2015 Passat SE 6MT TDI
I bought it a month ago today with 44K from a dealer that had 17 TDI's. The day I bought it the coolant was low. I added some G13 and in my mind it was low and I added some and now everything's good. I checked it a few days later and it's down again. I topped it off again thinking maybe it was purging the air out of the cooling system. Last week I did a much needed oil, filter and fuel filter change. I could see coolant but not really seeing where it was coming from. I read about the water pumps cracking or leaking from a bad first design water pump for a new engine. I took it to my closest VW dealer. They told me it would take most of a day to repair and they had the water pumps in stock. It took them 4 days and they had to order the correct pump cause they didn't have the correct one in stock:(. No big deal. I had a gasser 2019 auto Jetta for a free loaner and it ended up costing $0. It was covered under the 5 year/60k powertrain warranty!!:D

gs916

TDI
15 B7 TDI SEL DSG
My 15 didn't have a coolant leak but temp guage pegged 1st thing in AM going down the freeway, first they thought it was the t-stat due to a lack of flow at the housing. Turned out to be the actuated cone (helps the 2.0 warm up faster) on the impeller jamming up so new water pump at 38k.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
I added coolant due to low warning light at 28K, noticed at the 30K oil change the coolant level was close to minimum again :(