Polo 9n3 heated and partially electric seats upgrade

Welington K.

TDI
VW Polo 1.4 TDI
Hi guys hope you are having a wonderful day, came here to ask if anyone could help me out with some seats that I installed in my car, they came from an Audi A4 and they are partially electric and heated too, I've tried to search info on how to retrofit them into my car but I couldn't find anything useful, if anyone know anything about the subject please add in to the thread !

I'll be posting pictures of the seats later on but I think they are the base model leather seats with the leg support that comes out

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
In the states here the Passats have a different seat frame than the golf/Jetta MK4’s. The Passat seats can be adapted to the golf or Jetta’s by swapping the frame’s. I have 03 Passat leather power heated seats in my 05 golf. I assume Audi is similar.

Welington K.

TDI
VW Polo 1.4 TDI
here in the uk its the same the mk4 platform has a different rail, the audi a4 that i took the seats out of was a mk5 most likely, the seats fit with some work but the question is how do i wire the heated element and the lumbar support ?

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
If you already have heated seats they should just plug into the heat plug. Green connector is heat, yellow is air bag there should be two of them, red is the power seat.

My Golf already had heated seats so I just plugged the green connectors together, and the air bags also plugged in. I tapped a hot wire off of the power supply in the ash tray for the power seats. I just ran two wires to the power seat , I didn’t hook the memory part up yet.

There is a how to at myturbodiesel.com.

Welington K.

TDI
VW Polo 1.4 TDI
hi guys thanks for the help, the car didnt come with heated seats as factory but it was an option when it was made so i wonder if the heated seats from the audi would potentially be a plug and play with the right harness