Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal

Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal Discussion around the VW Dieselgate Emissions scandal. Details and news updates can be viewed here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=448336 This forum is a work in progress depending on requirements, usage, etc.

Old Yesterday, 16:05   #1411
Veteran Member

WISCO, that just says that they received your documents. That doesn't mean they are acceptable and satisfactory
TDIforDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:40   #1412

Originally Posted by jibberjive View Post
What was the dates on the following 3 documents that you submitted:
- previous owner's title
- the passed emmissions inspection report
- certificate of registration to a license plate
With yours being one of the first documented cases of a successful "Proof of Operability," those details would help others navigate this intentional roadblock.
-The previous owner's title (which a copy was submitted) shows a rebuilt title issued November 2015, but based on the carfax I think the first owner following the accident in April 2015 had a rebuilt title issued on the Touareg in May 2015. I do not have any other original title documents

-The vehicle passed emissions January 2017 shortly after I bought it. License plate was transferred from another vehicle after the Toaureg passed E test. I let the registration expire at renewal one month later.

Yeah I know I'm at the hurry up and wait phase - AGAIN. It was satisfying that these documents were accepted to prove it's road worthy.

Last edited by WISCO; Yesterday at 18:44.
WISCO is offline   Reply With Quote