Mk3 caddy 1.9 BLS to ASZ engine conversion

Stilson

TDI
Caddy
I recently converted the van from BLS to ASZ
I swapped the camshaft hub, done the mod on block for the crankshaft sensor, swapped- turbo, injectors, egr, egr cooler, vacuum pump, I left the ASZ oil housing in as the BLS wouldn’t fit.
I fitted new filters and belts,
The car wiill crank but not start,
Just wondering if I have missed anything, thanks..

Stilson

TDI
Caddy
Yes fuel is primed, timings correct and the DTC was G40 cam position sensor so I replaced it with my BLS camshaft hub and sensor as I forgot to do this but still no luck!

Stilson

TDI
Caddy
There is also a strange bleeping sound when you turn off ignition up behind the ECU and iv noticed there Seems to be a load on the battery (big spark) when you put connection on

pdtdiarl

TDI
golf4
Did the g40 dtc disappeared? Do you see the increase of rpms on the dash while cranking?How the fuel delivery? Lift pump flow and tandem pump pressure?

Stilson

TDI
Caddy
Need to plug her in again to see, yes you see 200rpm, fuel is coming to tandem pump, I changed and bled tandem pump as well, not sure of pressure.

Stilson

TDI
Caddy
Did the g40 dtc disappeared? Do you see the increase of rpms on the dash while cranking?How the fuel delivery? Lift pump flow and tandem pump pressure?
Hi do I need to change pulleys to BLS crank and cam? I have BLS cam hub on but it is not lining up with 3Z or 4z marks