CCM not seen by vagcom after replacement

Cabon

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
I have a problem, car sat for about a month. Last trip all OK before sitting After sitting the month, no start acted like immobilizer was set. Also cluster was blank except for Battery lite on When engine cranked 2 or 3 revs. Replace Cluster, got all lights and clock and miles
Les back. Bit immobilizer still locked out. Sent ECU out for immobilizer Delete, installed and started and is driveable. Bit now no windows, some interior lights Horn sun roof and cruise and remote radio controls and door locks inoperable. So....I replaced CCM, still same problemslus Vagcom does not recognize CCM. One question, does Cluster and CCM talk to each other and question 2 do the to be same part number. 1JO920906L for Cluster, 1CO959799C CCM. Thanks for any suggestions.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
They all talk to each other on the CAN bus. The CAN Gateway (which is physically located inside the Cluster on that car) is what sorts all the modules out.

I suspect the CCM is not being powered up, but first I would see what all modules the Gateway IS communicating with, and what DTCs it has. And of course check all the fuses.