I went for it, A3 Purchase, my experience

bahiaeternal

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi A7 TDI
Currently own 2001 Tdi Golf

Hey I just pulled the trigger on a 2011 A3 TDI, and wanted to ask a question.

Car Features

- Ibis White on Black
- S line
- Car includes Audi Nav with Ipod Integration
- Premium Plus
- Open Sky
- Cold Weather Package
- 17in 5 twin spoke alloy

Purchased the car at Schneider & Nelson in Long Branch NJ. Excellent experience, totally cool guys. Dean is the manager and seems like a mellow dude. Howard my salesman was also really easy to talk to.

I was able to get the 2.9% Financing for 60mo and Audi makes the first months payment promotion. Im also going to be able to take advantage of the Federal Income Tax Credit. Ill pick up the car on New Years Eve. Paid $35k before taxes

My question, is there anyone in the Burlington County NJ area who can do some vagcom tweeks for me. I think its worth a case of beer for you help.

Hope to contribute to this forum in the future -

Also Im selling my Golf is you guys happen to know anyone who wants a automatic Golf 4.
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=303659

GenMan

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf (aka Phil) 4dr 3 pedals Candy White
Sounds like a sharp car, congrats. Have you tried your regional form for the VAGCOM tweeks?

William B. Kayen

TDI
2013 Beetle TDI convertible
Currently own 2001 Tdi Golf

Hey I just pulled the trigger on a 2011 A3 TDI, and wanted to ask a question.

Car Features

- Ibis White on Black
- S line
- Car includes Audi Nav with Ipod Integration
- Premium Plus
- Open Sky
- Cold Weather Package
- 17in 5 twin spoke alloy

Purchased the car at Schneider & Nelson in Long Branch NJ. Excellent experience, totally cool guys. Dean is the manager and seems like a mellow dude. Howard my salesman was also really easy to talk to.

I was able to get the 2.9% Financing for 60mo and Audi makes the first months payment promotion. Im also going to be able to take advantage of the Federal Income Tax Credit. Ill pick up the car on New Years Eve. Paid $35k before taxes

My question, is there anyone in the Burlington County NJ area who can do some vagcom tweeks for me. I think its worth a case of beer for you help.

Hope to contribute to this forum in the future -

Also Im selling my Golf is you guys happen to know anyone who wants a automatic Golf 4.
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=303659
Best of luck with your new car. It is a duplicate of mine and I love it. What color is your Golf? My son is looking for one. He wants a white 4 door with auto and all options. How many miles does it have?

bahiaeternal

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi A7 TDI
Thanks for the advice GenMan.

Thank you to William, hows your experience thus far with the car? So can we still use Mobil 1 5w-40 or does is have to be 5w-30?

William B. Kayen

TDI
2013 Beetle TDI convertible
Thanks for the advice GenMan.

Thank you to William, hows your experience thus far with the car? So can we still use Mobil 1 5w-40 or does is have to be 5w-30?

The car is amazing. I make excuses to drive it all the time. It has been trouble free and I am glad I chose it instead of a VW JSW. It has more than enough space and has all the creature comforts I like. Ibis white looks the most Europeon with the black open sky roof. Best of luck with it.