Bad time to buy 2014+ Q7 TDI?

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
I talked with a customer yesterday who has an A3 and a Q7. He said repair incidences and cost for the Q7 is far higher than the A3. You'd expect that to some extent, but he felt the bigger trucks were prone to more repairs. Just passing that on.

"Sportier" and 7-Passenger? Please. And if there were such a thing the Mazda C-9 would probably drive better.

winks

Veteran Member
snatch them up while you can!
We found a fully jammed, S-Line Q5 with 20KM on it and jumped on it.
We also had a deposit on one of those 2015 GSW that were on hold. Got a call last week that it was available for purchase...at full MSRP...wouldn't even hear our offer....just moved onto the next guy in line. We got our deposit back and will keep looking for a slightly used one:D FUK EPA....all fake news!

Mythdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Touareg, 2015 Q5, 2015 Golf
Good time to buy a Q5 for sure!

This is an excellent time to buy in my opinion. Resale prices are super low right now because of the concern with the whole diesel scandal. My 2014 TDI Premium Plus wasn't even one of the cars that was scammed on emissions and the resale value has dipped significantly anyway.
Also, they are super super fun to drive. You'd be hard pressed to find a sportier 7 passenger vehicle on the road.
I found it an excellent time to buy my 2015 TDI prem + w 20 inch wheels, technology package, sport package, Bang & Olufsen, 8450 miles on the odometer for less than $40k US. Bought it Friday in Atlanta. There were two others available also under 40 in Atlanta.

aimstylus

TDI
'12 Golf, '15 Q5
I found it an excellent time to buy my 2015 TDI prem + w 20 inch wheels, technology package, sport package, Bang & Olufsen, 8450 miles on the odometer for less than $40k US. Bought it Friday in Atlanta. There were two others available also under 40 in Atlanta.

Amazing deal. I purchased a 2015 yesterday in Atl :cool:

Mythdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Touareg, 2015 Q5, 2015 Golf
Did you get the silver one, the blue one, or a different one? Just curious!