www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old November 8th, 2003, 17:32   #1
caddy shack

Fuel Economy: 35 constant
Default rebuild injection pump

If you need a TDI injection pump rebuilt, Diesel fuel injection service is the first bosch certified in US to rebuild them. 1700 SE Grand Ave, Portland OR 97214 503-235-1947 toll free 1-800-547-8454 ask for Kyle. Does great work. Tell him Jeff sent you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
caddy shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2003, 10:01   #2
DalTxTDI
Veteran Member

Default rebuild injection pump

How much does it cost to have a pump rebuilt? What kind of warranty do they offer for a rebuilt pump?
DalTxTDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2005, 09:07   #3
Paul_L_Fisher
Veteran Member

Default Re: rebuild injection pump

This is on my 2000 Golf with 120,000 miles. Kyle said it was one of the nastiest pumps he has seen! Got the pump back. It looks purty! I'll be putting it in this afternoon or tomorrow. The invoice reads as follows:

Parts set $16.31
Temp sensor $18.18
Screw pulley $18.18
Cam $113.63
Cross washer $71.82
Drive shaft $141.28
Sealing plate $5.49
Sealing plate $6.55
Seal $10.63
Supply pump $25.20
Labor $400
Shipping $47 (UPS 2nd day).

Total out the door is $874.27.

By the time I would of gotten a rebuild from www.impexfap.com, it would of cost me probably the same or more.

It comes with a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty.

The thing that pissed me off the most today was picking up a gallon of the G12 coolant for $20 at the stealership. I forgot to order some from www.dieselgeek.com when I got the TB kit.
Paul_L_Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote