For Sale: 2012 TDI Jetta SportWagen 6 Speed, Pano Roof, 91k

drewtdi

TDI
2002 Wagon
I am selling my 2012 TDI SportWagen. Diesel. Pano roof. Heated seats. Charcoal grey on black interior. Pics and a carfax I just ran today are located here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yd2esxg3ml8ltpv/AABrYppsW_fD9IVnORdH_RYha?dl=0

I am the second owner, currently has about 91,000 miles on it. Every maintenance record is available since the car was new. It had an extended warranty and so everything was done at the dealer, with the exception of the last two oil changes which I did myself (have receipts). Tinted windows were professionally installed when the car was brand new (the previous owner was living in Southern California and AZ, and they are pretty much necessary there...)

Brand new summer tires this past spring. Brand new winter tires and rims were just installed (Over $900) and will also be included for this price. Absolutely everything works perfectly and as it should. I just changed all filters too. Winter VW monster mats.

This is a great car that runs and drives like new. Call or text Andrew with additional questions. 8 months ago I paid $15k and then spent nearly $1700 on the summer and winter tires combined. Then the dieselgate scandal hit and sucked the value out. My loss, your gain...price is $12k firm.

Last edited:

elcid86

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SEL
Colors? Location? Pictures??

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

VdubMatt

Veteran Member
TDI
99 Tornado Red Bug, 15 Tornado Red Golf
Pics

Do you have any pictures....my 2012 was totaled yesterday and need to figure something out reasonably soon.

drewtdi

TDI
2002 Wagon
Sorry for not replying! I thought I was subscribed to the post but was not. The car is still available. Pics located at the below drop box link...apologies for the car being so dirty...I just washed it two days earlier... The dark grey aftermarket wheels in the pictures are the new winter set; I downsized to 16" rims for winter. Summer tires are mounted on the stock 17" wheels. I would estimate the summer tires have about 10-15k on them. Also, I installed a Curt trailer hitch in June/July timeframe with the necessary wiring.

The only missing receipt is for the first 10k mile service, but based one what the previous owner told me, and the fact that every other service was completed, I believe it was done. Also, my receipts for the two oil changes I completed and all of the filters are not pictured, but they are available. All parts for the services I completed were ordered from IDParts.

Link to photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yd2esxg3ml8ltpv/AABrYppsW_fD9IVnORdH_RYha?dl=0

Last edited:

drewtdi

TDI
2002 Wagon
Dropbox link updated with a Carfax report that I literally just ran today. The Carfax shows that the 10k mile service (the one missing receipt) was completed.

04trd

Veteran Member
TDI
06 golf tdi
Now ladies and gents!! This is how to sell a car. Awesome awesome information and records. That's a super nice car with a very good discription and good job keeping records. Good luck with the sale!