Paint chip filling system

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
A lot of folks asked me what I was using to fill in my paints chips, so I thought I would post here for everyone to check out. The kit was from Dr. Color Chip, http://www.drcolorchip.com/

I have no affiliation with them and I wasn't demonstrating, just looking for a comfortable place to sit while I tried to touch up the bazillion chips on the Mercedes. Too bad my place was in the sun because I now feel like fried chicken. Special thanks to Andrew for attempting to protect me, but it was too late.

Perhaps we can contact these guys for TDIFest next year? The paint needs to be mixed per car but perhaps they could throw in a gift certificate for the raffle, since we surely need more raffle items :)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
The Benz looked really good by the time you were done with it. That stuff worked really well.

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
That's a great product. I've seen a few amazing recoveries with it !

SnowWife

Veteran Member
TDI
E300 DT (sold), E320 CDI, Gassers
SnowCub said:
A lot of folks asked me what I was using to fill in my paints chips, so I thought I would post here for everyone to check out. The kit was from Dr. Color Chip, http://www.drcolorchip.com/

I have no affiliation with them and I wasn't demonstrating, just looking for a comfortable place to sit while I tried to touch up the bazillion chips on the Mercedes. Too bad my place was in the sun because I now feel like fried chicken. Special thanks to Andrew for attempting to protect me, but it was too late.

Perhaps we can contact these guys for TDIFest next year? The paint needs to be mixed per car but perhaps they could throw in a gift certificate for the raffle, since we surely need more raffle items :)
The car looks great!! Next time you should sit in the shade :p