www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > TDI Model Specific Discussions Areas > VW MKVI-A6 Jetta Sedan (~ 2011+)

VW MKVI-A6 Jetta Sedan (~ 2011+) Discussions area for the MkVI (2011+) Jetta sedan. This model was originally codenamed NCS (New Compact Sedan).

Old November 8th, 2018, 10:53   #1
Trimmy
Veteran Member

Default CP3 Kits

Are the CP3 kits still being produced? I am about to purchase a buy back TDi for a new job I just took and I will be using it to drive around 30K miles a year. I get reimbursed for my mileage so the car will be paid off by my company within the first 20k I put on it. I want to do a DPF delete and a CP3 kit but I cannot find them for sale anymore.

Any help would be appreciated
Have VCDS USB HEX-CAN and VE and CR Timing Belt tools in Dayton, Oh, Willing to perform any services needed.
Trimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2018, 17:29   #2
GearGuy2014

Im not sure if 2Micron is making them anymore due to a lack of interest.

I had contacted him earlier this year as I was interested in the 2Micron Filter system and I had found a post he was looking for a Stage 3 tester (for the filter) however he was looking into how he could sell me one of his remaining kits since I believe he "shutdown" the business and I never heard back after that.

There may be some of the CP3 kits in stock somewhere? Or if another company is developing the kit?
Malone Stage 3 Tune w/ DSG Tune
GearGuy2014 is offline   Reply With Quote