CP3 Kits

Trimmy

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG
Are the CP3 kits still being produced? I am about to purchase a buy back TDi for a new job I just took and I will be using it to drive around 30K miles a year. I get reimbursed for my mileage so the car will be paid off by my company within the first 20k I put on it. I want to do a DPF delete and a CP3 kit but I cannot find them for sale anymore.

Any help would be appreciated

GearGuy2014

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
Im not sure if 2Micron is making them anymore due to a lack of interest.

I had contacted him earlier this year as I was interested in the 2Micron Filter system and I had found a post he was looking for a Stage 3 tester (for the filter) however he was looking into how he could sell me one of his remaining kits since I believe he "shutdown" the business and I never heard back after that.

There may be some of the CP3 kits in stock somewhere? Or if another company is developing the kit?

adam8781

TDI
2013 highline DSG
Im not sure if 2Micron is making them anymore due to a lack of interest.

I had contacted him earlier this year as I was interested in the 2Micron Filter system and I had found a post he was looking for a Stage 3 tester (for the filter) however he was looking into how he could sell me one of his remaining kits since I believe he "shutdown" the business and I never heard back after that.

There may be some of the CP3 kits in stock somewhere? Or if another company is developing the kit?
is he not making anything anymore? i let my ex gf keep the 13 highline tdi jetta. im looking forward to buying another 11-14 jetta tdi, deleting it, and i really wanted one of the containflow kits. along with a nicktane cat filter kit

Last edited: