Did NOT walk away from this deal

atsffan

TDI
2013 Golf United Grey 6M 2 doors, no waiting.
Unlike the earlier post, this past weekend I purchased a buyback 2012 Golf TDI, 4 dr, DSG, Tech Package; with not quite 19k on the odometer. Bought it at Bozzani VW in Covina, CA.

I could not find any body issues, even the most minor ding, Carfax report looked solid (exc that the 10, 20, 30k maintenance - "free from the dealer" were all done before 18k). Original battery, so I expect that to fail in a few years or less, OEM tires still have at least 20k left on them. Interior looked very fresh, and I believe new mats. Engine was very clean, oil looked like it was recently changed.

I had to accept the 3M door edge strips/door handle protection, and that "data dots" anti-theft gimmick. (Tell me how to negotiate those things down when getting a final price!)

Car had been nicely detailed inside and out, waxed; but I'll clay bar it next time it's up for a wash. I'm sure it was one of those out in the CA desert in Victorville or Barstow as there was a little dust the detailer didn't get around the door hinges.

Price was $13k.

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
Wow! Good deal! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk