NEED help

Apone

TDI
None
im installing a tubular manifold, turbo ,and pd150 intake I have the exhaust manifold installed but on the pd150 intake there is 2 bolts that r so close to the tubes on the exhaust manifold I cant tighten them, I looked at removing the tubular exhaust but w the pd150 intake on I cant get to 2 of the exhaust bolts to remove or back it off??

Yourbuddysatin

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta tdi
Al I can say is take your time and do the intake after the tubular manifold. If you are doing what I did with my darkside manifold and pd intake it was a pain to get it all on. Had to get some nuts from under the engine, on top of using wrenches and sockets.

Apone

TDI
None
2002 golf ALHI got the kit on after a few uninstalls the kit was a profidiesle tubular w gtb1756 turbo and 3" downpipe you had to put on the intake first then the tubular manifold exhaust , I had some problems getting 2 of the exhaust manifold nuts on so I removed the exhaust manifold then the intake manifold and on the pd150 intake I cut out the webbing between the runners this made seeing and wrenching the 2 nuts on the exhaust a lot easier , thanks for the replys and wanting to help I didn't log back in between work and a hr or 2 to wrench on car is was slow go but its together and running time for nozzles and a tune

Yourbuddysatin

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta tdi
I feel ya apone. It took me a good hour to get the last 2 nuts on my manifold then all the body contorting on top of that. Glad to hear it’s on!

Apone

TDI
None
it runs good , need a tune for sure , it has a rc1 tune on it from the old vnt 15 and pp357 nozzles , or that's what the guy I got car said it had , once you hit 1900 rpm it starts to climb hard from 15 to 25 ish boost but that's all tune will let it go . I did loose over 300 egt so im happy for what I use car for . Sry for no "." or "," I just type and hope you know when I start and stop ,,..?? lol